Chapter 14- Revenges

"Chainsaw?"

"Check."

"Roller blades?"

"Check."

"Blow torch?"

"Check."

"Spray paint?"

"What's going on?" I asked after I caught Abby and Vanessa doing an inventory on some very questionable items.

"Revenge." They both said at once and they went on with the list.

"Wooah," I told them and walked forward. "Revenge on who?"

"Those idiot sluts who tried to beat you up in the bathroom." Vanessa replied and went on calling the items in the list.

"Guys, no need for revenge I'm fine." I told them and both of their heads snapped in my direction.

"Oh no, they got away with this because Blondie número uno pulled the Daddy card." Abby corrected.

"Guys, I'm fine, it's no reason to get arrested." I stated.

"But-" They both tried.

"No." I said, cutting them off.

*******************

"I personally think you should have let them." Carter told me as we sat down for lunch the next day.

"No, I don't want my only friends probably get sued because of me." I said to him.

"I'm just saying, they are really good at revenge." He informed me.

"When have they gotten revenge before?" I asked.

"Well, once a guy cheated on Vanessa and so they painted his black car pink, TP'ed his house with fly tape and tied him to a pole wearing just a tutu."

"Well aren't they creative." I muttered.

"It was really funny." He added.

"It would be nice to get back at them-"

After I said those words left my mouth Carter got out of his seat, stood on the bench and fist bumped the air yelling "hell yeah"

"But," I said, interrupting his cheerfulness. "revenge never solves anything."

"Awwww" He whined but I slapped his arm, cutting him off.

"Be a man and deal with it." I dead panned.

*******************

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LET THEM GET REVENGE!" Ryder and Ash yelled at the same time.

I threw my hands up in exasperation, "Why is everybody saying that!"

"Cause there revenges are so awesome!" Ryder said and Ash nodded in agreement.

"Really?" I questioned, I'd had only heard one of the stories of their quests of revenge.

"Once, a History teacher failed them so they hot-glued all of the assignments on his desk to the wall and then spray painted the whole desk and everything on it neon yellow." Ryder said.

"Or the time that land lord threw Vanessa's family out because of there dog so they took all of the dog's crap and painted her house and her car with it."

"Or, that time that girl Alyssa threw food on Abby so they broke into her house ands covered all of her stuff in moldy pasta, including her clothes."

"Or, that time that police officer-"

"OKAY" I yelled and silenced them. "There revenges are awesome, epic, whatever."

"Soooooo?" They both said hopefully.

"Uh!" I stopped my foot. "Fine."

So helllllllooooo my besties!

Suuuuper sorry about the whole late update but my create thing wouldn't work and it wouldn't update my account and yeah.

Buuuut.

Here is the chapta!

Goals

249 views

23 likes

Love ya😘

Ps. I want to thank my badass bestie Gaby for giving me ideas!

Hidden Behindजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें