Epilouge

**Six years later**

"Babe!" I heard Carter call I scowled.

"Don't yell! You'll wake the twins!" I scolded him after he walked in.

He smiled at me and apologized, then smiled at the little bundle in my arms.

"Hey angel." He whispered to Carmine.

He kissed her forehead then mine and we smiled down at the little girl in my arms who just opened her sky blue eyes.

I hear a cry coming from the back room and looked up at Carter.

"Can you go check on Aaron for me?" I asked him and he nodded, leaving the room.

I cradled Carmine, thank Abby (Carmine's god mother) and Van(Aaron's god mother) for the name, in my arms and walked to the window.

I looked out the glass wall from our third story penthouse and saw all the fans who were now going crazy after catching a glimpse of me.

I waved Carmine's little hand at them and smiled as I felt Carter's arm snake around my waist and his head rest on my shoulder.

"Are you glad you came out of hiding?" He asked and I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I was never really hiding, just hidden behind."

Okay, give me a round of applause for that ending though I mean, come on.

I think that was better that a sequel.

Anyway, I will be doing a lot of little scenes as their life married and maybe some of the twins.

And I may be smelling a spin off on the air.

And yes, Ash and Vanessa along with Blake and Abby ended up together, stay tuned for more on their lives.

Love ya😘