Chapter 23- Trips

Sweater Weather

"Swimsuit?"

"Check."

"Makeup?"

"Check."

"Shorts?"

"Check."

"Croptops?"

"Nope."

"Ok, I'll get you some." Abby assured me.

I rolled my eyes and when we finally finished the roll call of spring break items I zipped up my suitcase and went to the car.

"I can feel her bitchiness, it literally radiates off of her." Abby whispered in my ear, while Katherine swayed to the beat and sang horribly to some pop song.

"Okay, let's go to the beach!" Carter said, hopping into the drivers seat and revving up the car.

"Yeah! Beach!" Katherine cheered in her falsetto voice.

"Oh! I have all of Stars covers on disk!" Vanessa said and handed the CD to Carter who nodded and popped the disk in the player. Vanessa grinned at me and I returned the gesture.

My cover of A Team tarted playing and we fell into peaceful silence until Katherine just had to break it.

"You know, I love Star! She is soups pretty and I bet since I have so many friends she's one of them! All of the pretty girls are the ones I'm friends with and I bet she just wears a wig. I bet she is like, texting me like right now. I don't think she likes any of you losers though." Katherine said, directing the last part to us, earning a glare from Carter and went back to her hot pink iPhone.

Vanessa rolled her eyes and Abby and I held in a laugh.

After a few more hours of silence we pulled into the beach house drive way.

And to say I was astonished would be an understatement.

In the front, the front, was a pool, a huge pool that had lights in it and fountains pouring into them.

The porch had a sofa and a couple chairs that were to the side of the front door.

The house was two stories and had pillars going around the entrances and huge windows that were in every room.

The house was huge, like the size of a middle school, it was pale brown and each of the upstairs rooms had a balcony and the two side rooms balconies had roofs so they looked like little houses.

"Holy shit." I said and Abby and Van had excited looks etched in their faces and we raced out the car doors, swiped our bags from the trunk and ran inside the house.

I literally was frozen from the beauty of the interior, the pale yellow walls were filled with beautiful art and the dark wood floors gave it a modern and homey feeling.

"Okay, so Ash and Ryder are going to be here soon so they're gonna share the far room, Carter and the whore will share the other one and we get the master bedroom." Abby informed us and motioned for us to follow her.

When we went up the spiral floating stair case, and pulled open the double doors we were met with awe-inspiring beauty of the room.

It was the size of two large classrooms, with shutter doors that separated it from the bathroom with 2 closets with mirror doors on each side of it.

There were three queen beds, three, with their own night stands and a huge painting of a sunset above the beds that decorated a part of the pale blue walls.