Chapter 19- Weekends

Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
Strange Birds by Birdy

I love Birdy.

And you!

I woke up at 12:56 the next morning, not feeling like eating or doing anything. I laid there and fiddled with my phone, read a library's worth of books and only drank tea. My phone was blown up by texts from the girls and one from Carter saying he couldn't hang out because of Katherine, making my heart fucking explode with an atomic bomb of depression.

I replied to a couple DM's from fans, who flipped shit and it made me laugh. I felt so loved and seriously needed to find and hug every single one of them, I don't think I could ever take their support for granted. Every time the number at the top of my screen went up even by one it made my heart burst with happiness.

I tweeted, like I do every day, how much I loved all of them.

Of course, like everybody slightly well known person I got hate. But I didn't focus on that I focused on the overwhelming number of comments saying I was amazing and that their opinion was 'irrelevant'.

I loved my fans.

I don't remember getting up for the next few hours. I just sat in my bed and watched an alarming amount of Mystery Science Theater 3000 on Netflix.

I'm still wondering why it's called 'Science Theater' because it's not scientific, it's hilarious!

Anyway, after a few more hours I found my self utterly inspired.

Don't ask why, just go with it.

I pulled out my sketch pad and put on some music, I was currently obsessed with Birdy, some people said I sounded like her but I could never meet up to her fabulousness.

My pencil made smooth fluid marks on my paper, making irregular curves and lines, my hand and pencil took over without me even trying and I let it take over my movements. When my hand finally fell limp on the page I peered down at the paper.

The picture was a girl, standing on stage, her lips were soft and I could tell she was singing. Her lips were frozen in a round shape and I swear I saw them move.

A single tear was forming at the corner of her eye, her eyes set on as specific direction.

I followed her gaze and it fell on the only detailed people in a sea of silhouettes.

It was two figures, a girl and a boy, their lips locked.

Realization washed over saw that her girl on stage was me, and the boy was Carter.

You can guess who the girl was.

*********************

"Do you think she's dead?" A distant voice said.

"Close enough, she's heart broken." The other said, sounding closer.

I opened my eyes and haze filled my vision but it soon cleared.

I lifted my head and standing in my room was Abby and Vanessa.

"How the hell did you get here?" I asked in my groggy voice.

"Because we- OH MY GOD" Abby screeched and Vanessa was frozen with her eyes on me.

I was confused why they had turned to statues, but then I realized.

My hair was down, barely knotted, my make up was off and my glasses and sports bra were too. I was wearing my black tank top.

They hadn't seen Jasmine just wake up and get out of bed.

They had seen Star.

Hahahhahahhahhha

Kinda short, but sorry!

I AM FREAKING OUT FROM ALL THE FREAKING VIEWS I CANT EVEN I SWEAR I THOUGHT NOBODY WOULD READ MY BOOK CAUSE MY SISTER SAID I WAS A SUCK ASS WRITER BUT FUCK HER BECAUSE I GOT YOU BEAUTIES!

Yeah.....

Goals

458 views

47 favorites

Love ya😘