Chapter 13- Injuries

Cause you're a sky
A sky full of stars
I'm going to give you my heart
Cause you're cause a sky
A sky full of stars
And cause you light up the path

I don't care
Go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do
Cause in a sky, a sky full of stars
I think I saw you

Cause you're a sky
A sky full of stars
I want to die in your arms
Cause you get lighter
the more it gets dark
I'm going to give you my heart

And I don't care
Go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do
Cause in a sky, a sky full of stars
I think I see you
I think I see you

Because you're a sky
You're a sky full of stars

Such a heavenly view

*********************

"Hey Jaz! I have news!" Carter said when we met outside my door on Monday morning.

"What?" I asked, stifling my laugh because he seemed so exited.

"All the guys are coming to this school!" He said with a huge smile in his face.

"All of them?" I said. We were obviously talking about Ash, Ryder, Abby and Vanessa.

"Yeah! There gonna pick us u-" He got cut off by the sound of a car honk

"GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" Vanessa called out the window of the black S.U.V that had pulled up in the front of my porch.

We walked up to the doors of the car and squished into the back seats.

"Ugh! Move over you're so fat!" I told Carter when he pushed me against the side of the car after the car made a sharp turn.

"You bruise my ego, Princess!" Carter told me as he moved over.

"It needs some bruising." I murmured to myself earning a glare from him.

"Children, children stop fighting!" Abby said sarcastically.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have arrived!" Ash told us over his shoulder.

I looked out the window, staring at the building that I used to dread but now it didn't seem so intimidating.

******

"Don't miss me to much princess." Carter said with a smirk when he got called up to the office for who knows what.

He hadn't gotten back by the time the bell rang so I faced the halls alone. A couple seconds before the bell to get to class had rung someone yanked me into the girls bathroom. I looked up to see the Walking STD's staring down a me.

"You bitch." Mackenzie told me and did something she hadn't done before.

She slapped me.

She had tripped me and pushed me, but never slapped me.

Then she punched me.

Then she kicked me.

Then the other girls joined in.

And didn't stop.

I didn't fight back.

Calm. Cool. Collected.

I repeated this, again and again and again.

I didn't care what they did. It didn't hurt, it felt more like a pinch, but they were poking the bear, cause it was getting annoying.

I was near my limit of staying calm. I was about to fight back, to show them I wasn't weak or stupid. That I was Star. That I had millions fans, or friends as I called them.

But I didn't have to.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!" I heard a voice yell.

The girls stopped their attempt to injure me and stared at the person that had just walked in.

Abby.

"GET THE HELL OFF HER!" She screamed and ran towards us at full speed.

She pushed the girls away and knelt down to my level to asses my injuries.

"Huh, they didn't hurt you that much, they must be pretty damn weak." She whispered in my ear causing me to smile.

"Stay the hell away from her!" Abby hissed at them and led me out of the bathroom.

"I got worried when you didn't show up to the class we had together and I asked to go to the bathroom, so I could look for you, and... Yeah." She told me.

I gave her a genuine smile.  "Thanks for caring, not a lot of people do." I told her and shrugged.

"You are now one of my best friends and I will not let snobby bitches bring you down." She declared.

The teacher, like all the others, didn't get mad when I walked in late, she actually sent me a concerned look when she saw me limping in to the room.

She got back to teaching and I took my seat next to Carter.

"Where were you!" Carter whisper-yelled (yes it's a thing) in my ear.

"Getting beat up by 3 bitches that are gonna die in the relatively near future." Abby said with her eyes narrowed into slits and her jaw clenched so it looked like she was plotting mass murder.

"What?" Cater said with widened eyes, alarm evident in his voice.

"Yeah, they were kicking her and punching her and just- UGH!" She said loudly, making a lot of heads turn and look at her, she glared back and they turned around.

Carter just stayed frozen for a few moments with a open jaw and widened eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I should've been there and then they wouldn't have gotten away with it. God damn it, god, I'm so fucking sorry I swear I won't let those prissy bitches lay another han-" He babbled until I silenced him by covering his mouth with my hands.

"It fine. Their punches felt like puppy kisses." I told him truthfully. I opened my arms and motioned to my body.

"See, I'm fine!" I told him and he did something slightly unexpected.

He pulled me in a bone-crushing hug.

Hola! Happy summmmeeeeerrr!

I just started 2 more books so yeah,you can check them out

So goals!

236 views

20 favorites.

Ready set GO!

Love ya!😘