Chapter 30- Ends

Sleeping in - The Postal Service

I leaned against the wall and the tears slipped through my eyes and I sat there and cried.

After I calmed down I dried my face I went home and changed into a black shirt and red plaid shirt and some high wasted shorts.

I flipped open my computer and turned on the web cam, my picture appeared on the screen and it said 20 million people were watching me.

"Hello, I'm Star, but you can call me Jasmine, Jasmine Caitlin."

***********************

After I made the live stream I felt like a weight I never knew was there had been lifted from my shoulders.

I could heard the people outside my house screaming and I thanked god for letting me be a mile away from any house.

But that pizza shop...........

I turned on the TV, seeing that they were talking about me, I mean who the hell wasn't, not to sound snotty, I will never, ever be snotty but I saw a lot of people talking about me, it was both creepy and flattering.

A buzz interrupted me and I answered the call.

"Hello?" A male voice on the other line greeted.

"Hi, who is this?" I asked politely.

"Oh, this is 'pop sensation' record label and we-" He began but I stopped him.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't want a record deal."

"Oh, that's a shame, but if you ever change your mind-" He started.

"You'll be first on my list." I finished and hung up.

I decided to do some laundry and make myself dinner, I plugged in my earphones in a failed attempt to drown out the sound of hundreds of screaming fans.

When I sat down at the table to eat my curry and rice I got another call on my phone.

"OPEN YOUR DAMN DOOR I'M SUFFOCATING!" Abby's familiar voice screamed through the phone.

I ran to the door an quickly opened it and snatched Abby and Vanessa out of the crowd.

"Oh my god your fans are insane!" Vanessa panted out.

"Yeah, I think they ripped out my hair." Abby said and rubbed her head.

Did that rhyme?

Haha, it did.

"That's my babies." I stated proudly and they rolled their eyes.

"So, what happened between you and Carter?" Van asked and I groaned.

"It's all my fault, I wouldn't tell him." I said and they looked at my with sympathy.

"He sounded pretty upset in the phone. He blames himself." Abby told us and I widened my eyes.

"What? Why? It was my fault." I said and they sighed.

"Why don't you guys just talk it out. Everybody's shipping Carmine." They told me and I looked at them confused.

"Carmine?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Your guy's ship name." They told me and I laughed.

"Our ship name?" I clarified and they nodded.

"That's actually kind of cu-" I said but the door bell rang.

I saw them both look at each other and run down to my room and I scoffed and got the door.

Standing their, in all of his glory was none other than Carter Peters with a bouquet of roses.

He held them out with a smile on his face and I took them from his grasp.

"Thanks." I breathed out as he stepped aside.

"Jasmine Caitlin." he asked as he got on one knee and grabbed my hand.

"Will you do me a great pleasure and be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Of course." I said and he smiled. Getting up on the ground and kissing me.

"And I just found out something a little better." he whispered in my ear and I laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"My mom works at a hospital and there's somebody there, aged 21, by the name Blake Caitlin."