Chapter 9- Celebrations

"That. Was. AMAZING!" I screeched as I slid off the back of the motercycle.

Carter just smirked, turning off the bike and hopping off.

"She's pretty amazing, don't ya think." She said, patting the motorcycle's headlights and smiling.

"She?" I questioned, suppressing a laugh.

He just smiled proudly and nodded his head.

"Come on, let's go get some ice cream!"

*******************

"Yo-You-Your face!" Carter managed to say in between laughs.

I sent him a glare and kept walking inside my house with him following behind me, clutching his stomach.

Hey, that "Caution Wet Floor" sign was really short.

"Yeah yeah yeah..." I trailed off as we came to the brick steps that led to my front door.

I fished my keys out of my hoodie pocket and swung open the door.

Carter walked past me through the door and flung his body on my couch.

"Make your self at home!" I said sarcastically and moved my hands in a wide motion as if the show off my house.

It wasn't very big. It was 2 stories. Well a 1 story with a basement. The basement wasn't creepy, it was awesome.

My room was in the basement. The basement had concrete floors and light gray walls, a couple (including one in my room) was made of old red bricks that gave it a vintage style. There was a pretty wide hallway with 2 doors, a storage closet and a master bathroom, and the big barn door at the end of the hall was my room

"So, what do you want to do?" Carter asked, his feet propped up against the coffee table.

"Want to play apples to apples?" I suggested.

"Helllll yeah!"...

*************************

About an hour later, Carter and I were both laughing our asses off as we read the other persons suggestion.

"How is mad cow disease scary?" I questioned as I threw the card back at him.

"It makes them all creepy and the stuff's poisonous and it's just............ creepy." he said and shivered.

***********************

After a few more rounds and a cramp-causing fits of laughter, we finished. Nobody won but it was still really fun.

"So, where's your room?" Carter randomly asked. He was lying upside down on the couch an eating a bowl of popcorn I had made.

"It's in the basement. Want to see?" I asked.

"Sure" He replied and flipped off the couch.

I led him dow the concrete steps, the corridor bright from all the cute vintage lamps my aunt had put there.

Oh, did I mention? My aunt is very stylish. she has a amazing taste in everything.

When we got to my pastel yellow barn door that led to my room, I grabbed both the handles and pulled them open.

I loved my room. The flat walls were panted a light gray-blue and the far wall was a brick one. My room was the size of a classroom, I had a white rug in the middle, a night stand on either side of my queen sized bed. They were metal with three iron stands that were attached together in the middle of the bottom of the table and that curled up were they touched the floor, I had spray painted them pastel yellow. I had found them at a thrift store for 10 dollars. I had 2 steel lamps with white lampshades on each of them and a glass of water on the right. I had my desk on the right side of the bed and a spinny chair in front of it. On the left side of my bed I had a bean bag and a stereo new to it with shelves of books above it.

I had a TV stand on the closest wall with a 30 inch TV and movies on the shelf below it.

"Cool room" Carter said and took a seat on the gray covers on my bed. "I like your posters" He said. I had a couple posters of bands, just like 5 and some art and photos decorating the rest. "So!" He said loudly and clapped his hands together. "What now?"

*********************

Tears slid down her face as she gripped the hand of her Mother.

"Please don't leave" She begged.

"Lina" Her Mom said a coughed some more, blood spurting out of her mouth.

"Nothing is as it seems" She told her and fell back on her bed.

The light left her eyes and her skin ran cold. She was dead.

They had lost her.

Sorry the update was a tad late.

I had it all done but my little brother ran away and shut off my phone.

And of course being the dumbass I am I forgot to save it

Whoops,

Any way, goals.

95 views

12 votes.

And pleeeeaaassse leave a comment on what you want to happen next and what was your favorite part of the story so far.

And thanks for all the views! I was honestly thinking I'd get like, 4 views but I have 90!!!!! thank you all and I hope you enjoy!

Love ya lots!😘

(PS thanks to @abbbbbbyyy_ for all the support! I hope you liked this chapter! And I have a surprise for you in the next chapter.......... ENJOY)