Chapter 27- Fans

Problem by Ariana Grande

I was in a good mood.

Spring break had ended, that was a little sad but we had our Carter back and Abby and Vanessa were already planning revenge on Diego.

"Hop in girly!" Abby called from the window of her black Jeep.

I walked to the car and slid in the seat next to Carter.

"Ready for school Jaz?" Carter asked when I got in the car.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I replied and smiled.

When we got to the school something was way off.

The entrance to the parking lot had a police woman standing by it with gates set up beside her.

"Student ID?" She asked Abby.

She raised her eyebrow but still showed the lady the small piece of plastic.

She smiled at us, "Get ready for one hectic day kids." and opened the gate for us.

We all looked at each, curious about the weird set up but when we got to the school I wasn't ready for what I saw.

The sides of the school were filled with screaming teens, some with posters with pictures of Star, well me but whatever.

There were at least 400 hundred of them, all wearing T-shirts of My channels logo or with quotes of mine.

They were all chanting Star and cheering, their bodies hopping up and down to try to see the people walking in.

Police were holding them back but also had some help of the iron gates they had set up.

The officers usurer is inside, I almost had to cover my ears from all the screams.

When we finally got into school it was filled with student gossiping, lots had star T-shirts and were on their phones.

"Holy shit." Abby muttered and we all agreed.

"Wait, I want to try something." Vanessa said and whispered her plan in my ear.

I laughed, the boys were off doing something so I didn't look suspicious.

I typed in the tweet and then a few second later I heard the screams louden.

After a couple moments they all started belting out the lyrics for 'Scream and Shout'.

I then tweeted 'shouldn't you be at school?' Then the crowd got louder again.

"Holy Jesus this is gonna be fun!" Vanessa smiled and reached for my phone.

I smacked her hand away and scowled. "No more screwing with my fans. Let's go to class."

"You're no fun." Vanessa muttered but still followed me to first period.

********************

"Ugh!" Vanessa said and fell on my bed.

"What?" I asked and I bent down to pick up Dawn and Max.

"So. Much. Homework." She groaned.

"Yeah, my teachers are spawns of Satan." Abby complained.

"Here, will they cheer you up?" I said and set my puppies beside them.

"Awe! What did you do with them for spring break?" Abby asked and she played with Max's paws.

"I left them at a doggie hotel." I informed them.

Max had gotten bigger, not a lot but he grew at least an inch but I guessed that Dawn was a runt because she was healthy but not growing very much.