Chapter 20- Secrets

Classic: MKTO

Do I Wanna Know: Arctic Monkeys

"Uuuhhhh, hi?" I said and laughed shakily.

"YOU- ARE UH OMG OH MY GOSH HOLY FUCKING CHEESE CRACKERS CRAP OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BREATH LIKE WHAT?" Abby screamed and started hyperventilating.

Vanessa just froze her wide eyes and then also started hyperventilating.

I ran out of bed and put one hand on each of their shoulders.

"Breeeath, in and out, in and out." I coached and they calmed down and then they both looked down at their shoulders and started to scream again.

"Guys!" I nearly yelled silencing them.

"Woah." They said at the same time.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... oops? I made my voice sound a little different.

So they just heard my real voice.

"Damn. Ok, okay, oooookkkkay, so you are Star." Abby said, I could tell she was trying hard not to freak.

"Yes." I said and waited for a reaction.

"Okkkaayy, okay wow ok, umm, hi, I love you." Vanessa said and I smiled.

"I love you too, you guys are my best friends." I said sincerely.

"Okay, Van, can you pinch me." Abby asked and held out her arm.

"What?" Vanessa said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, Star just called me her best friend so I just want to make sure I'm not unconscious." She said.

Vanessa reluctantly pinched her, and waited in anticipation for her to grasp the fact she wasn't in fact dreaming.

"HOLY SHIT!" She screamed and then started hyperventilating.

This was gonna be difficult.

***********

After about 2 hours the girls started calming down so we were able to go upstairs and get some coffee.

"Okay, so why did you pretend to look like that?" Abby asked.

"Because, I didn't want people to be my friend because of how I looked, and just in case something like that happened." I said, obviously mourning the screw up.

"Yeah, okay. Um, why do you hide your face? Honestly I just thought you were ugly." Vanessa asked.

Abby gave her a scowl and a slap on the arm but I just laughed.

"No, firstly I was 13 and I couldn't handle it and I didn't want to end up all stuck up and shit."

"Okay, and that's all my questions for now." She said.

"So, why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Well we wanted to make sure you weren't dead." Abby said.

"Umm, why would I be dead?" I questioned.

"Not dead, she's just being dramatic. We just wanted to make sure your okay, you know, because you're heart broken." Vanessa clarified.

"Psh, I'm not heart bro-" I started but the sent me the look.

Don't pretend you don't know.

If you really don't, I don't know how to explain it.

"Okay fine. I just found out I liked him the day of his little announcement." I admitted and fell back in my chair.

"Awe honey, I know how you feel." Abby said and sent me a sympathetic look.

"Okay, I've just never like, been like this." I said and frowned.

"And that's what we are here for." Abby told me.

"I'll get the chick flicks!" Vanessa said and got up.

"And I'll get the ice cream!"

Ok, like what? are you guys multiplying because I CANT EVEN THERE ARE SO MANY VIEWS I FEEL LIKE I'M HALLUCINATING LIKE I NEED TO FIND YOU ALL AND GIVE YOU HUGS AND PANDAS!!

I LOVE YOU!

Anywayyy....

Goals

570 views ( like, what?)

57 likes ( I like the number 7)

Love ya😘