Chapter 18- Girlfriends

Hey guys! I'm gonna start saying a song that you should listen to whilst you read the chapters! This one is 'Wings' by Birdy and if you haven't finished the chapter by the end of the song play 'All you Never Say' also by Birdy.

"Hey guys. I would like to introduce my girlfriend Katherine." He said and motioned to the girl on his arm.

"Hi." I choked out and plastered on that fake smile I had mastered so many years ago.

I could literally feel the looks from Abby and Vanessa. I apparently wasn't the only one who wasn't aware of his relationship status.

"We just became exclusive." Katherine said, her voice reminded me of Mackenzie.

"Oh, I didn't know you were dating anybody." Ash said, voicing the tables thought.

Carter chuckled and scratched his neck, I could tell he was about to say something when Katherine interrupted.

"Who brought the trash to the table." She said in a mousy voice, obviously directed at me.

I saw everybody clench their jaws, Abby's eyes narrowed and I felt Katherine's heated glare on my back.

Before the girls could start clawing her eyes out, Carter hopped in.

"She's not trash, she my, our friend. Be nice."

She just scoffed and nodded her head snootily.

"Come on let's get another table." She said and dragged him across the room, sending me a glare.

"Ok, wow." Vanessa said.

"She a bitch." Ryder said cringing.

"Damn." Ash muttered.

"I'm gonna beat that bitch with a bat and my Swiss army knife."

Abby?

Nope.

The heads at the table turned in my direction and I smiled.

"You have a Swiss army knife?" Ash asked.

"I have 6." I said with a blank look.

I really did. 1 in every of the five rooms of the house and one for me to carry around.

"Okay." Ash said cheerily and went back to his burger.

"Jasmine-" Abby started but I knew what she was about to say from the pitiful look in her eyes.

"Hey I'm gonna go eat in the library." I told them, cutting her off.

I got up, threw out my half eaten lunch and left the cafeteria.

I walked down the hall, veering past giggling Freshmen and gossiping Juniors.

I went down the abandoned hall and to my safe place, my safe haven.

I stripped into my nike pros and sports bra, threw my glasses on the ground, pulled out my hair that was in a bun and started punching and kicking the punching bag until the 500 pound stick of fabric was swinging so much that I had to dodge it.

I checked the time, seeing lunch ended in two minutes. I dabbed the sweat off of me, put on some deodorant and pulled my clothes back on. I pulled my hair back in the bun and was out of there right as the bell rang; the signaling of the end of lunch echoed through the hall.

I was about to leave when I realized that my pale make up had dripped off and quickly applied a even coat, setting me off a few minutes.

Right as the bell rung I walked in class, the teacher seemed pleased I had arrived on time and began her lesson.