Chapter 1- Lives

I trudged down the crowded hallway, hearing the kids I passed making crude remarks and calling me names like "four eyes" which was my most popular nick name.
I got shoved around a bit but it wasn't to bad, I finally got to my locker and flung it open; I quickly snatched up all of my belongings and turned, trying it get out of there fast. I was turning around to head down the hallway, when I heard the click-clacking of heels on the concrete floor quickly approaching me from behind. I cursed silently under my breath before turning around, facing the walking STD's.

Or Mackenzie, Annabelle and Clarissa, if you want to address them formally.

"Well well, what do we have here." Mackenzie, the little pack's leader, coldly asked while circling me.

My hand was clenched in a tight fist behind my back, literally about to draw blood. I had to use all of my strength to hold myself back from kicking her sorry asses.

After they teased me, pushed me around a bit and threw my stuff on the ground, I shuffled in late for my next period.

When I eased open the door, instead of being yelled at, the teacher sent me a sympathetic glance and got back to teaching.

I guess all the teachers know what's going on with me. But Mackenzie's Dad is head of the school board and principal, and also thinks his daughter is flawless.

That statement had more flaws than the rights for Africans in the 1800's.

Anyway, I was in my heath class right now. My teacher was always kind, she was never mean or cruel like all the other people in my life. Well, the people here that is.......

Any how, we had gotten to the worst part of this class.

Passing out the condoms.
(Shudder)

All of the guys made inappropriate jokes and girls were giggling about something to each other. After the small packets had been given out, Ms. Lee began her lesson.

"Now as most of you should know, this is a con-" Ms. Lee was interrupted by Mackenzie standing from her seat.

"Now Ms. Lee" she began, walking in my direction.

Fan-freakin-tastic.

She stopped in front of my desk, leaning against it on one hand. "Why would someone who's never going to need to use this stuff need to learn about it?"

All of the class interrupted in laughter, with Mackenzie smiling smugly next to my desk.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Sur-"

I didn't even hear the rest of her reply because I bolted straight out of the room.

Now I know what you must be thinking, classic girl get bullied and goes to the bathroom and cries her eyes out.

Annnnd that's where your wrong.

I walked down the hall, straight past the bathrooms. I worked my way through the maze that is our hallways and went to our old gym. The old gym is a gym, obviously, it used to be in use but then the school added the new gym so this one was forgotten by everybody. Well, everybody but me. I stumbled across it one day when I was aimlessly walking through the halls. It is a medium sized room, a little bigger than a classroom, and it had 1 punching bag in the center with different kinds of dusty equipment lining the walls.

I flicked on the light switch and stripped of my long sleeve shirt and my baggy black pants. I had a tight white tank-top and some Nike pros on under my first layer of clothes. I tugged my ponytail out until my hair fell past my shoulders and I threw my fake glasses to the side, wiped the lipstick off lips and smiled.

I slipped out of my sneakers and grabbed my tennis shoes from the corner of the room, I kept them there because I didn't want to drag it back from here to home every day. After I was ready, I started playing some music.

Sing - Ed Sheeran

Red lights - Tësto

Ain't it fun - Paramore

Jenny Was a Friend of Mine - Killers

Team - Lorde

Young Volcano - Fall out Boy

Neon Lights - Demi Lovato

Titanium - David Guetta

I put my play list on repeat and began circling the hanging punching bag. I then started to punch it.

Left, right, left, left, right.

Right, right, left, right, left.

Right, round kick, right, right.

Left, knee, right, left ,upper cut, kick.

Kick, kick, right hook, upper cut.

I kept this up until beads of sweat started falling down my face and my shirt was drenched in sweat. I grabbed a towel that I also kept in here and dabbed my fore head and the back of my neck with it. I fished my deodorant out of my backpack and applied it. I pulled my hair back into a tight ponytail and put on some more of the nude lipstick. I placed the glasses back on the bridge of my nose and slung my backpack back on. I reached for the handle of the door and sighed, time to get back to the reality that is my fucked up life.

Fan-freakin-tastic.