Chapter 3- Pizzas

It was a pretty good Sunday morning, the sun rays seeping through the cracks of my blinds; waking me up in the morning. I laid in bed and played on my phone, announcing my livestream, when I would do Q&As in real time, not showing my face, typing on the screen instead of talking of course.

After laying in my bed for an hour, I went in my bathroom, brushing my hair, washing my face and wiping the gross crusty drool off the crevices of my lips. I walked down stairs, making some crepes and poured myself some apple juice.

I then made the mistake of turning on the tv.

News report-

"Teen singing sensation, Star from the channel 'singing in the shadows', the anonymous teen music sensation's computer signal was traced back to a local California high school, Westwood High. Sources say that a she was tracked at about 2:34, while school was still in session. A super star in our little home town, now that's new. Also in other news,-"

End-

I just sat there, completely still, my jaw practically unhinging itself. I took in a large breath and exhaled.

What. the. actual. fuck.

Sometimes I would bring my laptop to school to edit my videos and work on them during free period. But I never thought someone would pick up a signal, a fucking signal.

I checked my twitter to see it blown up with questions and some fans just there being confused.

On in particular tweet made me laugh a bit, lightening my foul mood.

xxflowershowerz

What. Is. Happening. Someone care to explain what happened and why so many people are gossiping about things I haven't even heard about yet? Because I feel like a suck ass fan girl for getting my phone taken away and I feel like I missed the reincarnation of Michel Jackson, The zombie alpaca-lypse and the assassination of the president. H.E.L.P

I favorited the tweet and followed the account, instantaneously getting a thank you reply in all caps. I scrolled through some tweets, a lot being about how I'm probably going to get revealed soon.

I just hung out on my social media stuff for a little bit. I decided to go out for food after my stomach gave out a rather large rumble. I put on some attractive clothes this time, a tight black T-shirt with a loose unbuttoned red plaid shirt over it. I pulled in a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and slid some black converse on my feet. I let my brown hair tumble into waves cascading down my back. I grabbed a loose army-green beanie pulled it over the end of my head.

I grabbed my wallet and phone, putting my blue case on it and walking out the door.

I walked into the pizza place next door and got in the large line.

When I was in the middle of the line was when I felt a tug at the bottom of my shirt. I peered down and saw a small boy standing at my side. I stepped out of line knelt down to his short height and smiled.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"I-I lost my big brother." the small boy choked out, I could tell he was about cry.

"Oh, that's not good. Let's go find him." I said. I stood up, offering him my hand which he happily took. I led him to the front of the line and looked at the cashier.

"Um, hello m'am, this boys says he's lost, would you mind calling on the intercom to help him find his brother?" I asked her politely.

She gave us a kind smile.

"Of course." she said and then leaned over the counter a bit. "What's your name young man?" she asked him.

"T-T-Tyler." the boy, evidently named Tyler told the woman.

The woman smiled and held the intercom close to her mouth and said.
"Attention customers, there is a young boy names Tyler up at the front looking for his brother. If he is yours please come to the front counter to pick him up."

I stood next to the boy off to the side of the cash register. After a few minuets, I heard someone call.

"Tyler, where are you?"

Tyler's little face lit up and he gave my legs a tight hug.

"Thank you!" he squealed happily.

Tyler darted a couple meters forwards and into the arms of a crouching teen, about my age.

"Hey buddy. What did I tell you about wondering away." the guy told him.

He stood up and I got a good look at him. He was super muscular, like 6'5", he had light brown hair and ice blue eyes, he also wore a white v-neck with a black leather jacket and jeans. Tyler looked the size of a hamster in his arms.

"Don't worry!" Tyler said to the teen. "The pretty girl over there helped me find you!"

Of course, both of there heads turned in my direction. Tyler started squirming in the guys grasp, he eventually let Tyler down, who then came charging towards me.

Tyler was instantly by my side and grabbed my hand.

"Come on!"

I let him lead me to the guy, his older brother. When we got there, I had to look up at him, I was only shoulder height to him with my short 5'4" frame.

"Thanks for finding my little brother. I'm Carter, we're new to town." The guy, apparently named Carter told me, holding out his hand for me to shake.

I took his hand and shook it firmly.
"I'm Jasmine." I told him.

Carter turned to his little brother.
"Come on let's go, we don't want to bother the very pretty girl." he said, stealing a glance at me and winking. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit, he then turned towards me, "Maybe we'll see you around."

With a smirk on his face, he grabbed Tyler's small hand and led him to the door. Before they were gone, Tyler gave me a happy wave which I returned.

Well that was an interesting day.