Chapter 25- Screams

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH" Katherine shrieked and started yelling about how she was going to end me and I was gonna pay and how her makeup was ruined.

While Carter tried to calm her down me and the rest of us where practically on the floor hysterically laughing until we couldn't breath.

"What the hell Jasmine?" Carter yelled at me.

Everybody suddenly became confused at shut up.

"Dude, she was being a bitch." Ryder said and scrunched his eyebrows.

"Yeah, did you even hear her or were you to distracted by her rack?" Abby asked and crossed her arms.

"She's my girlfriend! Jasmine had no right-" He started but I cut him off.

"I had every right, have your heard her all weekend? She's been nothing but rude to everyone but you, I don't even remember her thanking Abby for letting her stay at her uncles house, she's just complained!" I told him.

Didn't he notice?

"You smashed a cupcake in her face!" He yelled again.

"She deserved it!" I screamed back.

"She's my girlfriend!" He said again.

"She's a bitch, and a whore." Ash told him.

"You have no right, I'm leaving." Carter said and ran upstairs.

He came back down soon after with his bags and a crying Katherine, took his car and drove away.

"What just happened?" Vanessa asked.

I realized what just happened. He chose her over us.

And my heart broke.

Again.

*************

"Holy fuck, Jasmine!" Vanessa said after they saw what I was doing.

There was a gym downstairs, one with a punching bag.

And the punching bag may or may not have almost been hitting the wall with how hard I had been punching an kicking.

"What?" I asked then ducked because the punching bag almost hit me.

"Jaz, everybody's upset with Carter, but you don't have to freaking almost kill yourself!" She said.

I had been down here for more than 4 hours, he left at one and it was 5:34.

Let's just say I realllllllly needed to shower.

"I'm not killing my-" I stated but the bag slammed into my side and threw me on the ground.

"Mmhhh. Anyway, you have to eat and the shower cause you stink." She told me and I agreed.

I jogged upstairs and took a good shower before changing into a pair of sweats and a tanktop.

"And she not dead!" Abby cheered and slung her arm over my shoulders.

"Dude, were you like wrestling a bear or something down there?" Ryder asked and he forked some Chinese food into his mouth.

"No, and you're eating that wrong." I told him. I grabbed a box and some chopsticks before eating the chicken correctly.

"We always tell him that but he won't use chopsticks." Ash complained while chopsticking (new verb, at it to your dictionary) some noodles into his mouth.

"Okay, chopsticks give you splinters, forks don't and you can stab people with them." Ryder argued.

We rolled our eyes but started talking about a bunch of random stuff before the subject nobody wanted to talk about came up.

"What do you think went down with Carter?" Ash asked.

"I don't know man, he like PMS'ed on us." Ryder answered.

"Yeah, that was weird, he wasn't acting like himself, you know, it was almost like he was acting like- wait." Abby started but froze.

"No." Vanessa said.

"Oh shit." Ash said.

"What the hell?" I asked, very confused about the situation.

"HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA KILL DIEGO!" Abby yelled.

"I'll help." Vanessa said, obviously upset.

"That little prick." Ash hissed.

"Woah woah wait, who's Diego?" I asked.

"Carter's fucking twin brother."

Hehehehehe.

I thought that was a nice little twist.

And I want to say , I freaking love you guys!

And here are the goals.

888 views

90 likes

Love ya😘