Where Are We Going At Six?

A/N: Hi, I'm Nikki. This is my first fan fic. You me at six obviously!! I don't know what will happen.. I might mess this up or stop writing or do something stupid or something will happen... It's a surprise you see.. (For both of us) Anyway, here I am, I'm gonna write a fanfic! Well... Attempt to anyway! Oh and I fully apologise if I have weird spelling mistakes and bad gramma!!

Please give a bit of sexy feedback!

Thanks!!

All the chapters names (except this one) will be either titles or lyrics from YMAS songs.. Trust me, they are. I've checked!

Oh and one last thing... I love Matt Barnes. He is just pure life.

And I am sorry if there is a random spelling or gramma mistake. I have read through this so many times that I can't read through it any more and I know there are still mistakes out there!

And the title of the whole story has absolutely no relevance to anything that happens! I just thought it was a cool name!

Dedicated to Emily Pither. Who did fucking amazing with her GCSE results. And she was the first one to read this and the one who wanted me to post this the most. And because she's the sexiest best friend ever! I love you bitch. Pinky linked.

Real story coming now!! xxx

*********

Where are we going at six?

*********

Well then...

I guess I'll tell you a bit about myself... My name is Tamar. It's pronounced like 'Taymar' many people have said my name wrong in the past... I'm 20 years old. I live in Weybridge, Surrey with my best friend who I've known for years. I've finished school and I'm still doing some job searching. According to my best friend I'm 'stressed out' with not finding work...

I love my bestie though. Alana, she's called. She's way prettier than me, but she always says the opposite. How can she not think she's pretty, I mean, she has beautiful blonde hair, different shades of blonde making it look like she has highlights. She also has the perfect figure. She's skinny but not ugly skinny. See, I told you she was perfect.

I walked back in our house, and through my bag at the sofa in full rage! I ran up to my room. Yeah. It was covered in All Time Low posters.. Okay and maybe a little bit of A Day To Remember. I'm one of those girls that just sticks to one of her favourite bands, which for me it was All Time Low, I've heard of other bands but I don't listen to them. Alana on the other hand... She is obsessed with almost every rock band. All time low, Paramore, Mayday parade, Blink 182, Bring me the horizon, You me at six, Pierce the veil, A day to remember.. Just to name a few. But anyway I was raging..

I flopped back on my bed and sighed. I just got back from a job interview. And obviously I said something stupid, so I'm not going to get that.

"ALANAAAAAA" I screamed through the house.

"Hello, how's my bestie?" Alana strolled into the room. She's so used to me being angry about stuff she's not worried anymore. Let's say, she's just chilled about stuff now.

"Terrible... My job interview went so shit!" I said as I stared up at my ceiling.

"What job was it for? Why are you so sure you're not going to get it?" Alana asked. She has always been such a supportive friend so I know she's going to help me out.

"It was to be stage crew. I'd work for a band and set up their stage at the arenas and the festivals. And I might of insulted the band I was going to be working with" I said, I braced my self for Alana to shout or something, but...

"Was it a rock band?" she asked

"No"

"Then that doesn't matter!!! The band was probably terrible anyway! You don't want to be working for them! You need to work for a real band! I know you've wanted to do something like that for years, but there will be plenty of other jobs that are similar" Alana smiled.

"I guess" I turned to my side to look at her. She was now sitting on my bed with me.

"Cheer up!" She said. Half smiling.. What?

"How?" I asked. I felt suspicious with her little smirk.

Alana ran out of the room, leaving me confused. And kind of worried. She came running back in, but with one hand behind her back.

"This is how you cheer up!" She moved her hand from behind her back and held it out in front of me. That's when I saw the tickets. Plane tickets.

"What are they? Alana" I said, I knew they were plane tickets. But where was my crazy best friend taking me now? It was her idea to buy a house in Weybridge together. The reason why we brought this house? Because one of her favourite bands all live in Weybridge. Yep. She convinced me to move to Surrey with her because she wanted to meet a band. She never has.

"TAMAR! THIS WEEKEND WE ARE FLYING OFF FOR A TWO WEEK STRESS FREE HOLIDAY TO.... FLORIDA!!!"