Bomb

Your POV:

I had teleported back to the train to find Ciel with the inspector.

"What do you mean you're going to the goods wagon?"

"Sebastian will be taking care of the kidnapper himself. We need to worry about the child. Only one piece of luggage is big enough to hide a boy, that mummy's coffin."

"Ciel, the proper term is sarcophagus. Did Sebastian not teach you this?" I intervened.

"And, where did you come from?" He asked. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I say!"

"Ah!" The inspector had found himself lying face first on the ground from a stomach ache.

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach. It's killing me. I know I rested long enough. This isn't right."

I looked beside me to see that the old lady was having the same stomach troubles.

"Oh, I hope it's not cholera."

"I'm leaving!"

"Let's go!"

"Rude much..." I glared at the people who left the cart.

"You bastards! That's my wife!"

"Did you, by any chance, eat one of those woman's rice balls?" Ciel asked the inspector.

"Ah, yes, and it was heavenly."

Ciel sighed before running off. I figured that I should wait for Sebastian to arrive, so I helped the inspector onto one of the seats before sitting next to him. In a few seconds, Sebastian ran through the door.

"Wait! Hold on! Aren't you Ciel's butler?"

"Where is my young master?"

"He'll be here momentarily, Sebastian. He went to look for the kid."

He looked at me and nodded. The door opened a moment later.

"I-I have an announcement. The points have been changed. We're now bound for another destination. We'll be passing over a bridge that is no longer in use! It won't be able to bare the train's weight! Our final stop," He wipes away the sweat from his face with a handkerchief.

"Will almost certainly be heaven!!!!" He cried, then everyone started screaming, aside from Sebastian and I.

"Then, we best see about stoppin' this thing."

"Oh no. It can't be."

The assassin walked in holding Ciel hostage.

"Ah, young master, I see you've ended up as a hostage again. I'm starting to think you enjoy being captured."

"Oh my, is that a kink of yours, Ciel?" I held in my laughter, and I saw Sebastian bite his lip to hold back his.

"Silence is a virtue." Ciel's eye twitched.

"So, it was you after all, 'Bloodbath Johnny.'" The priest stood up.

"Hm. What a coincidence to find myself on the same train as you, 'Jackknife Hayward.'"

"Your names suck." Their attention was now directed towards me.

"What? They do."

"You, of all people, will know what I'll do to the kid if I don't have my wishes complied with."

"I would be more than happy to stop the train myself, but I'm afraid that's currently inadvisable considering there's a bomb on board that will detonate if I were to do so."