The Game Continues

Your POV:

"His will?!" We look back at the screen. Sebastian had opened his next letter.

"Question: Ciel Phantomhive was wronged. He had already achieved his revenge. This one is different." He looks up at the clock tower, at us.

"Alright. The answer is yes." The hedge opens for him.

"Young master." He stamps his book. The stamp was of Ciel's most popular toy.

"This is bitter rabbit. Funtom's best selling items. Master, you're up there now, aren't you? Waiting." He heads to the next station.

"Question: after the terms of the contract have been met, why didn't Sebastian Michaelis eat Ciel Phantomhive's soul? Our contract," he pulls off his glove in the seductive way with his teeth.

'Is it really that hard to just use his hands?' I roll my eyes at him, as he shows off the purple symbol on the back of his hand.

"I lost this arm temporarily and the contract seal along with it. Knowing all this, the demon, Claude Faustus, seized the opportunity. He took advantage of the situation to steal your soul from me." Trumpets sounded after he gave the correct answer, and a staircase was revealed. Sebastian takes the stairs to get his next stamp, which was of a goose.

"A goose? A silly goose, of course," he chuckles.

"That's my young master."

"Holy crap. I think that's the first real laugh I've heard from him," I say to myself.

"How dare you interfere?!" Alois/Ciel starts punching himself.

"Stop hitting yourselves. Stop hitting yourselves." I laugh at my stupid joke.

"You bounder! I'll kill you!" He falls to his knees and starts banging his head against the ground. Hanna rushes to his side and helps him up.

"Please, stop this," she begs.

"You'll hurt yourself as well. Please, be careful."

"This is my game. There are things I want to ask Claude too, you know?" He clutches his head. I give him a slightly worried look.

"Master, look there. It's Claude. He's nearing the end. He has reached the final question station." We all directed our attention to the screen.

"Finally! At last I can ask. Why did you do it Claude?"

"Final question, answer this: why did Claude murder Alois Trancy? Alright, I murdered him out of passion. I killed him for a laugh. It was the only way I could..." his eyes flash fuchsia as he lets out a sigh.

"I used him as a tool, so I could obtain Ciel Phantomhive's soul. This is why I murdered you."

I could see the pain in Alois' eyes as he said those words.

"Bastard," I mutter under my breath. A buzzer goes off, and a trap door opens beneath Claude, sending him plummeting into a dark abyss.

"But, why Claude? You could have just lied." Alois began crying.

"You must have figured out how the questions were created, but you still gave that answer!"

I stand up and walk towards him. I give him a light pat on his head. I was a bit surprised when he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Why Claude? Ahhhh!!!!" He started screaming his head off and held onto me tighter.

"Young master?!" Hanna places a hand on his shoulder. He releases his painful grip on me and grabs his head instead. He ends up falling to his knees.

"Why are you fighting me, Ciel? How greedy must you be?! Don't you have enough?" He sits up and cries harder.

"Of all the people, Claude is dashing to and fro to save you. Now isn't that rich? You don't even enjoy that? What more do you need?" He tenses in surprise when Hanna pulls him into a light hug.

"Hush. Don't cry."

"Let me go!"

"There's no need to cry. You'll always be the best there is, big brother."

Alois' eyes widen at her words as I look back at the screen. A statue moves, revealing an opening. Claude climbs out of the hole.

"Back to the beginning then." He opens the box.

"First question: why did Luka sign a contract with Sebastian Michaelis? How can I answer this question when the question itself is inherently incorrect? The assumption here is quite wrong. The contract was not signed with Sebastian, but Hanna Annafellows, also known as the sheath that holds the demon sword."

"Hanna, what is Claude saying? Luka signed a contract with you?" Alois looks at Hanna and receives a kind smile from her.

"Yes, master. My soul desire is to fulfill your wishes. I'm delighted doing so partly because that is all Luka, who sleeps within me, wishes to do."

"Ah!" My eyes project a scene where the triplets are caring for Hanna as a master. She wore a...pretty damn revealing outfit.

"Demons have too much time. I had more than I knew what to do with. Human souls were merely food to me. Nothing more than sustenance. Then that changed." The scene changes to Luka as Hanna stands before him.

"You really came!"

"I am here, yes. Aren't you afraid of dying, boy?"

"Of course I'm scared! I'm about to piss me self," he says cheerfully with a smile.

'Cute kid.'

"Then, why call me?"

"To make my brother happy."

Hanna's eyes widen in shock.

"He was different. Nothing at all like the souls I've eaten before." The scene changes yet again. This time Luka is bowing to a younger Alois.

"Yes, your highness."

"Wholly devoted to his brother. I was surprised. I began to feel something that I never had before. He became precious to me."

'Yeesh. Sounds like she was in the first stage of being a yandere.'

"Still, I was a demon. There was only one thing I could do for him. Grant his wish as the contract stipulated." Fire invades our view as images of bodies were plastered everywhere in the burning village.

"And grant it I did, even if it meant devouring his soul."

Luka was lying on the ground as Hanna approached him.

"Hanna, it's you. You made my wish come true, like you said. Thank you so much."

'Oh god I'm gonna cry. I'm such a sap.'

"Nothing like that had happened before. It was the first soul I'd eaten that felt grateful." Hanna's eyes teared up. When the flashback ended, I grab my head in pain as I felt dizzy.

"Can you people at least warn me when you plan to flashback? I hope there's an off switch to that. I should really ask Lloyd." I take a seat on the ground, hoping everything would stop spinning.

'That was pretty sad, though.' I look to see that the two of them cry in silence. Hanna wipes hers away and they don't come back. For Alois, it's a different story. He sobs against Hanna. I wipe away the tear in the corner of my eye and smile at them.

'At least Alois will get to be with Luka at the end of this.'