The Dance Macabre

Your POV:

'Why the hell is the bed so uncomfortable?' I groan as I turn on my side. It was almost like I was sleeping on cement. Something then poked my face. Releasing another groan, I swat the area where I was poked.

"What should we do?" Someone asks in a low whisper.

"Should we inform Claude?" Asks another.

"No, not yet." The voices continued to whisper to each other. I was poked again, and this time I opened my eyes. I was surprised to see that I was surrounded by the Trancy triplets. They were crouched down, examining me.

"Yes? How may I help you?" I probably got teleported here on accident.

'So much for a peaceful nap.' They lift their heads after hearing a whistle. They all get up and disperse after that.

'Well, that was strange.' A yawn escapes my lips as I stretch out my limbs before going to check what was happening. I was apparently in the garden of the Trancy Manor at this moment. I found a really large chess board ground that is surrounded by tall statues. I look up at one of the tall structures.

'I could probably get a good view from up there.' I jump up on top of it and take a seat down on its head. I watch as Ciel and Alois walk up to the board with their servants in tow.

"Here's an idea, Ciel: lets have our butlers do the work. They can dance in our places. Whoever could keep dancing the longest shall be declared the winner, and the loser has to take any orders given by the victor. Well, Ciel, do we have a deal, then?"

Sebastian whispers something in Ciel's ear. A clock began dinging, but I didn't see one. Strange. Ciel suddenly rips off his eyepatch.

"Sebastian, this is an order. Win, and bring Alois Trancy to stand before me."

The triplets and Hanna readied their weapons and prepared to fight, while Sebastian pulls out butter knives. The two Earls go to the sidelines to sit in nice, comfy chairs, while they ready themselves to spectate the fight.

"Be still, my beating heart!!!" A familiar pervert exclaims.

'Where the hell did he come from?!' Apparently, Lord Druitt can appear out of thin air now because I didn't see him anywhere before now.

"This is the ancient dueling arena where legendary heroes crossed swords! Ohhhh! This is tonight's ball? I am honored! Never in my life have I felt such excitement to be partaking in a viewing!"

"Pardon me, sir, might I inquire what brings you to the mansion today?" Claude rose an eyebrow.

"Oh, yes! I am pleased to be attending the fancy costume ball! I'm Aleister Chambers, the Viscount Druitt."

"Not to mention drama queen," I add.

'Why did I do that? Now the attention is on me?'

"And, what of you?" Claude inquires, clearly annoyed by all the sudden appearances of uninvited guests.

"I'm Y/N. Hi." I wave lazily at Claude. "I'm here to help Sebastian kick your ass." I gave him an innocent smile (like  the kind Sebastian does). Claude sends me a glare before returning his attention to the idiot wearing the blue, lobster hat.

"I'm afraid the costume ball was last week, sir. This afternoon's party is a private affair for Earl Phantomhive alone."

"Booooooo!" I yell. Aleister continues to ramble about how being a criminal has lowered his status.

'His fault for being a pervert.'

He proves my thoughts by fawning over Hanna. I couldn't help throwing my shoe at him.

"Does anyone mind throwing that back up and kicking him out?" Surprisingly, Hanna was the one who threw the shoe back to me. "Thank you!"

"I insist on observing today's events for myself!"

'How the hell did he teleport both himself and another chair between Ciel and Alois? Why am I still surprised by these things? I'm in a freaking anime.'

"Finally, the stage is set for our dance."

"So begins 'The Dance Macabre.'"

"Group attack." The triplets charge at Sebastian, who was holding them off nicely. Druitt was distracting me with his continuous rambling.

"Dude, shut up over there before I start kicking your ass too!"

"My, a songbird with a strong voice and words that would make anyone be stunned in amazement!"

'One more word out of him, and I'm making his ears bleed.' My eye twitches in disgust.

"Your battle moves are as well aligned as your faces." Sebastian comments on the triplets, who become angry from it. Within a blink of an eye, Sebastian had taken their weapon and stabbed them through their foreheads. They were now dangling from the spear, which was lodged in the statue I was currently sitting on.

"Ow! Jesus! That probably hurt. You three okay?" I poke the cheek of the one nearest to me. Obviously, they didn't respond. Next, Hanna attacks with her daggers. She was quick enough to rip Sebastian's suit.

"Bother. I suppose I'll have to go through the trouble of mending this."

"No need for that. You'll be full of holes soon enough." Hanna shot at Sebastian, while he took off his suit jacket and began sewing it.

"I see what you mean. This does seem to be a holy opportunity." Sebastian smirks, while looking up at me.

"Boi, I'm the only one who uses puns around here-ah!"

Sebastian had jumped up and grabbed me from the top of the statue as he continued to outrun Hanna's bullets.

"You said you were here to help, did you not?"

"Yeah, but I meant when I felt like it!"

He threw me high up in the air before throwing his knives at Hanna. He managed to pin her to the ground with them. Once he lands, he catches me.

"What was the point of getting me if you aren't gonna use me!?"

He only smirks as he aims more knives at her. A pawn statue was suddenly thrown in front of us, blocking the attack. We look to our left to see that Claude was the culprit.

"Sebastian, put me down. I'm about to squish Spiderman."

He didn't, though.

"That will be enough for now. It's time for tea."

"My goodness. Has it already gotten so late?"

"As I am sure you can understand, I must attend to my master's refreshments. We shall stop the match for now."

"Of course. May I make use of your kitchen as well?"

"Intermission!" I yell to the earls and pervert. I jump in surprise when the pawn statue shattered into rubble from the impact of the butter knives. Sebastian sets me down gently before attending to his master's needs.