Alois and Luka

Your POV:

'Okay, where the hell am I, and how did I get here?' I was currently standing on a dirt road in the middle of freaking nowhere. I just woke up here, so I'm confused as hell.

'That's strange. I don't recall Ciel or Sebastian being over here.'

"Stop! That's my father's!!!" I heard a woman yell. Two children ran right past me. One had blonde hair, while the other was a ginger. The one with blonde hair carried a bag that was clearly too big for him to hold on his own. I instantly recognized the resemblance between him and Alois.

'Why is he a child? Whoa! Can I go into flashbacks now?' Turning into a blue jay, I curiously followed the two to a stone cottage. I land on a window sill and peek inside. The two were taking out the contents of the bag Alois was carrying. Luka held up a bottle.

"Brother, do you think this is medicine? I wonder if he'll be all right without it? Do you think he's gonna die?"

'Oh my god, you sweet, little cinnamon roll.'

"Eh, I doubt it, besides what do we care if he does? He's a stupid, old man!"

'You're so nice, Alois.' I roll my little bird eyes at him. Alois stops talking and lifts Luka's ginger hair to reveal a small scrape.

"What happened?" He asks in a serious tone.

"It was the baker. He threw a stone at me."

"That bloody sod-"

"I'm okay." Luka looks at Alois worriedly. Alois grabs the bottle Luka held before chucking it across the room. The bottle shatters into millions of tiny pieces.

"It's not just him; it's all of them. They can...they can all just drop dead! As soon as our parents died, everyone treated us like nuisances. I wish they'd die, every last one of them," Alois says with a creepy smile on his face.

'Yeesh.'

Luka hugs him tightly from behind.

"I'm sure your wish will come true, brother. I know it will! It's gotta!"

'Luka, no.'

"After all, you can eat two kidney pies at a time, and run faster than old jack!" Luka ran around like he was an airplane.

"Run, run, run, and jump! Yeah!"

"Listen, Luka, you have to stick with me always. If anyone ever throws a stone at you, I'll throw a steaming pile of horse manure at them."

'That was...really gross, but still sweet.'

Luka knelt down.

"Yes, your highness."

I put my wing over my heart as the feels started. After that, the both of them went outside. I figured that I'd do something nice for them while I was here. I changed back into myself before approaching them from behind.

"Pardon me."

They jumped up in surprise. Alois pushes Luka behind him protectively and glares.

"What do you want, you hag!?"

I smiled in response to his crude comment, surprising the both of them.