The Making of S2

Your POV:

"It was the summer of 2001, and Joe meets Patrick, and he's like, 'yo, I know about music.' Then Patrick's like, 'yo, I know more about music!' 'That's impossible! So, you wanna start a band?'"

"Miss Y/N, this is about Black Butler and the Modern Reader S2, not how Fall Out Boy got together," the interviewer reminds me.

"...right, sorry." I chuckle and scratch the back of my head in embarrassment.

"So, what was it like working with the cast of the series?" He asks with folded hands. I take a moment to think.

"Oh, well, I get along with most everybody. Me and Ash may act like we're in a 'love-hate' relationship in the book, but we usually don't...associate with each other outside of the story."

"And, why is that?" He inquires further. Oh, and the anger sparked.

"You wanna know what he did last week?! He filled my trailer to the top with pennies! Do you have any idea how long it took to clean that out? It still smells like freaking coins in there! I don't even know how he got so many!"

"So, that's why you engaged in the infamous prank war?"

"Oh yeah. It got so bad that the author had to separate us entirely for long periods of time. Same goes with Undertaker. Now that was a deadly war." I shiver, reliving the flashbacks of when he put a toad in my shirt while I slept.

"And, what was your opinion on the new fellows?"

"Oh, me and Claude actually became pretty close backstage. He always invites me to critique his dancing. As for Hanna, well, she's just an overall b-*bleep* Did you just bleep me!? What the heck, man? She is!"

"And, what about Alois?" He changed the subject rather quick, hoping he wouldn't have to bleep out the entirety of my segment. I sigh and continue, my attitude lightening at the mention of one of my best friends.

"Oh, he's just an adorable, little cupcake with sprinkles."

"Stop calling me a cupcake!" Speak of the devil, he just walked in.

"Alois!" I pounce on the blonde, who merely chuckles at my actions.

"All right people, that's enough! We still got more to to add to the story, you know!" A chick with dirty blonde hair tied in a horribly made bun walks in. "I'll be taking over the interview from here. Y/N, you're needed in the writing department for your dialogue."

"Right, boss!" I give Golden a solute before marching towards the writing department, running into Lloyd on the way there.

"Off to work are you?" He gives me his signature, cheesy smile.

"Yeah, boss called for it. She's in there now, taking over my interview."

"Oh really now?" He smirks evilly. I sigh.

"I know that look."

"Wait here." He walks past me and grabs a purple, decorative pillow from one of the blue couches in the hall. He fluffs it a bit. His grin widens.