Back to the Trancy's

•E/C: Eye Color

Your POV:

I take a look around at my surroundings in confusion as I scratch the side of my head.

'Why am I in the middle of the woods?'

Little Bean barks in confusion. Looks like we were both stumped. One minute I was out taking him on a walk around the outside of the manor, the next I'm in the middle of the woods. I sigh in frustration.

"Well, s***." I form a portal, figuring it was best not to have the puppy with me when I don't even know what's happening. I usher the corgi through before trudging through the forest. Ash would probably take care of him from there. He rarely let that dog out of his sight ever since we got him.  I knew he was at the house...the new one. We moved in a couple days ago, so he was probably still unpacking.

I took note of how peaceful it was out here. I shut my eyes and breathe in the fresh oxygen that the trees provided. The only real bothersome trait was the bugs. I swat a nat that landed on my arm. The little bastards have been pestering me this entire time. I stop in my tracks when my E/C orbs land on a familiar blonde. I almost didn't believe my eyes. He was holding onto a butterfly and sat at the base of a tree, speaking to it.

"I was kind enough to save you, and you repay me by trying to escape?" He angrily rips off a wing from the blue insect. "I won't let you. You won't be going anywhere."

Not bothering to listen to him speak to the creature in a concerning, yandere-like way, I race towards him and lift him up in a tight hug, catching him by surprise. I squeeze him half to death.

"Oh, my sweet, baby boy, you're alive!" I was crying tears of joy as I squeezed the life out of Alois. He kicks at me in attempts to escape.

"Put me down!" He demands, gasping for air. I then realized that I was holding him too tightly. His face was even turning blue.

"Oops." I drop him, allowing him to breathe again. The butterfly somehow managed to remain in his grasp the entire time. "Sorry about that, I was just so happy to find you alive."

"Of course I'm bloody alive! Why wouldn't I be?!" He glares up at me, clearly angry. My expression falls slightly.

'Oh...I went back in time again, didn't I?' I sigh and kick the ground.

"Damn. And, I was so happy to see you again too." I bend down and offer my hand to help him up. He slaps it away and helps himself. I'm not discouraged, though. I expected his behavior to be rude. I do help him dust off, though, much to his dismay. Spider butler walks towards us.

"Your highness." And just like that, Claude and I engaged in a glare battle. I stick my tongue out at the spider in disgust. They didn't have a choice but to let me follow them back to their manor. As we walked through the magnificent rose garden, Alois went on and on about how he wanted a butterfly cage. It was really adorable.

"You want an insect cage?"

"Yes, for the butterfly," he clarifies.

"With or without a cage, I doubt it will be going anywhere soon."

I punch Claude's arm.