Drinks

Your POV:

It didn't take Hanna very long to get the instrument out in the open. I glance over at my servants, who nod to each other and cover their ears. Hanna removes the red cloth that covered the instrument, and everyone awed at its uniqueness. Hanna began to lick her fingers, coating them in saliva. This caused a lot of people to blush, while I'm just here trying not to cringe.

At first, the sound was beautiful, but it eventually began to hurt everyone's head. Some people even fell on their knees while trying to block out the noise. A few of the guests eyes turned blue, and they attacked each other. Agni presses everyone's pressure points, but I managed to convince him that I had no need for it. Though the sound did hurt my ears a bit, the music didn't really effect me. I walk to the middle of the ballroom as the others fight the blue-eyed guests.

'Showtime.' I crack my fingers outward and prepare myself, sincerely hoping what I was about to do would be effective.

Play Song:

"My God, my heart beats faster,
And my mind is racing.
Could it be?
Could it be that you've come back to life?" I look around to see that some of the blue-eyed people were approaching me.

"I know those eyes following me.
Dark and familiar,
And deep as the sea.
I know that face.
Strange though it seems,
Younger and kinder.
It haunts all my dreams." It appeared that I had to sing louder because all they would do is pause before continuing to walk over.

"How can you stand there,
A whisper from me,
Yet somehow be so far away?
In eyes once familiar,
A stranger I see.
With so many words left to say."

"This man is dead.
He is no more.
He died a little each day."