The Caterpillar

Your POV:

I chuckle to myself as I skip around Ciel.

"What are you laughing about?"

"How ridiculously good you look in a dress." I smirk as I start laughing again. Ciel's face turns red, and his expression turns into that of anger. He doesn't say a word, though, knowing it will get him nowhere. You see, Ciel got into a bit of trouble. He got force fed a curry bun and became incredibly large. He walked wearing an Eiffel Tower! We then came across a lizard, who was absolutely no help at all when asked for directions. He told Ciel to eat the peculiar candy that had appeared in his hand. Figuring the candy would shrink him back to size, he carelessly devoured it. Ready for the best part? He's now the size of my little finger! Hahahaha! However, I did change to that size as well. My body can morph, remember? I had no need for any special candy.

"Damn and blast. Where did that white rabbit get to?" He mutters.

"Why the devil did I have to shrink down to this size?" He has great difficulty walking around empty, glass bottles and match boxes. I would just teleport to the other side if something was in my way.

'This place is quite filthy.' I giggle again. Perhaps I am the Wonderland Y/N? Who cares, not I! Hahaha! As Ciel continues to trudge through the forest floor, a stream of smoke enters his lungs. He coughs hard into his hand.

"Ah, so you have finally located my hideaway."

Ciel's sight lands on Lau, the blue caterpillar who sat atop a red mushroom.

"Who...are...you?"

"I'm the caterpillar, of course. I expected this day would come sooner or later. I've waited most eagerly."

"Been waiting, have you? In that case, maybe you should tell me what my next move should be?"

"I'm afraid I have no idea what you're asking." The caterpillar chuckles at young Alice, who grew angry.

"Quit dithering, and give me an answer," he demands. The caterpillar inhales his smoke from the pipe before exhaling it at Alice. I chuckle at this as he coughs.

"The right side will make you grow taller and the left side will make you grow shorter. Here in Wonderland, that's just how things work."

"More nonsense prattle!"

"The fungi," a mushroom speaks up.

"The fungi?" Ciel repeats.

"Who's a fun guy?" I laugh at myself again.

"The fungi." The mushroom nods her head before approaching Ciel. Ciel's face turns red, and he gasps when he realizes she's naked. I laugh at his flustered expression.

"O-one moment! What are you doing?!"

She doesn't stop her advances until her breasts were in his face. I had fallen on the forest floor, rolling and howling in laughter. That was until a bright light surrounds Ciel's body. I sit up and watch as the white light disappears to reveal an older-looking Ciel. He gasps in surprise before falling backwards. He sits up and rubs his head.

"Well, someone just got hotter!" I stand up and walk to his side, a smirk plastered on my face.

"My, look at you all grown up."

"Enough games! You will restore me to normal," he demands in a deeper voice as he flails his arms.

"Someone finally hit puberty. Hehehe."