Masters

Your POV:

I watch as Claude reads off a new card.

"Was Claude Faustus aware that Hanna Annafellows made a contract with Luka? The answer is yes."

'Here we go again!' I brace myself for the pain in my eyes, but it doesn't come. I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Your welcome." An arm leans against my shoulder as Lloyd leans on me.

"I've been noticing your little problem."

"It's about time! How long were you going to let me do that?!" I yell at him. He chuckles and holds up his hands in surrender.

"Look, it's easy. You already have a screen set up. All you have to do is this," he holds out his hand, and a ball of white energy appears in it.

"And, how the Hell do I do that?" I give him a deadpanned look.

"Maybe you should have paid more attention during my lessons instead of messing around." He pinches my cheek like, I'm a child, so I act like one! I stick my tongue out at him, and he does it back.

"Just concentrate on your Google-mind. You'll find out what happens in this exact scene, and it will accumulate into this." He points at the ball of light.

"Then all you have to do is chuck it at the screen. Bing, bang, boom! You're all good to go."

"Is there a way to shut it off when there isn't a screen?"

"Nope! Enjoy your misery!" He smiles cheerfully before disappearing in a cloud of pixels.

"Ass." The world unfreezes, so I do the trick he taught me quickly. As he said, the screen now projected the flashback. It was of Hanna standing in front of a desk, which Claude sat behind. The triplets stood in a straight line behind her.

"This Luka boy was in the habit of calling the master your highness, was he? How very fascinating," past-Claude states.

"Hanna was obsessed with the soul of Alois Trancy's younger brother. It was a queer way of thinking for a demon. It aroused my interest."

"Yikes." I cringe as the memory fades away.

"Is it true?"

Hanna places her palm against his cheek.

"Master, I can still see Luka within you. No matter how much you despised me, just being near you made me happy. That closeness was almost enough for me. I love him, Luka, but that's not the whole of it. I love my master, Jim Macken. Now master, no, brother, sign a contract with me, and then we'll be reunited. Both of you inside me. It's what we desire most, myself and Luka."

Alois could only stare at her, stunned by her offer.

"Final question:"

'Damnit, Claude! They're having a moment!' I glared at the screen, which depicted him in front of the final gate.

"Why did Claude murder Alois Trancy? I'll say it again: I killed you to gain Ciel Phantomhive." He dodges the trapdoor with ease.

"Look, Hanna, whatever you plan to do, you should know Claude is on his way." I point at the screen. Claude was easily avoiding the attacking vines. She nods at me.

"I won't fall for the same trick." A trap door opens beneath him.

"Boy, you thought!" I started laughing. He managed to catch himself before he fell through. Sebastian approaches him and places a foot on Claude's hand.