Halloween Special I

Your POV:

"When was anyone going to tell me that Halloween is in a few days?!" I yell. I called everyone down to the entry hall for a meeting just for this.

"To be honest, I had no idea." Most of them had similar answers to Abe.

"Well, Halloween just so happens to be one of my favorite holidays, so guess what we're doing?"

They all exchange worried glances with each other.

"We're throwing a Halloween party!!!" I threw my arms in the air.

"Is she always this energetic?" Johanna asks Gregory.

"Yes, always." He sighs almost disappointingly.

"Hey, I heard that! Anyway, we're going to split up into teams to decorate. Twins, you take care of the entry hall. Greg and Abe, you take care of the outside, you three," I pointed at Oliver, Johanna, and Arthur.

"You can take care of the ballroom, Drossel, you make everyone costumes, and I'll make and send out invitations."

"What do we decorate with?" Arthur rose an eyebrow.

"With these." I point to the boxes behind me that I made while they weren't paying attention.

"When did those get there?" Johanna asks, confused.

"Don't quessstion it," The twins say simultaneously.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get going!"

The groups each grab a box before going to their assigned places, while I head to my office to start with the invitations for the party.

I sat in my swivel chair as I open the top, left drawer in the desk. There was a stack of paper and envelopes. I wrote an invitation to everyone I knew...except for the Viscount Druitt. I don't want to introduce my servants to that mess. Once I finished putting my seal on them, I went to check on how the decorating was going. First, I took a look at the ballroom.

"How are things going in here?" I sweat drop at the sight. To put it simply, it looked like a Halloween monster came in and threw up it's glittery guts. They had dropped the contents of the Halloween decoration box all over the floor. There was tons of purple glitter in that box, which now covered the ground in a shimmering blanket. Plus, there were multiple tables that were only half-way set up. The three were trying to distract me from the view by crowding in front of me.

"Seriously? How did this happen?"

"I'm so sorry, Y/N! Don't be mad!" Oliver teared up. "I didn't mean to knock over the box!"

I sigh. I couldn't stay mad at Oliver.

"It's fine. Just, please, clean this up. I'll help all you out later." I went to the front of the manor next. The twins seemed to be doing a really good job with the entry hall, so I continued to the outside. The moment I exit through the front door, I hear a scream. The next thing I know, Abe fell from the roof. He was wrapped in glowing, purple and orange lights, which stopped him from hitting the ground.