AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello beautiful readers! I want to start off by letting you know that I greatly appreciate your support. Thank you for the votes no matter how little or many they may be and also for adding my story to your reading lists. It doesn't matter if only one person were to read my book, it still means the world to me.

Now, this is just a quick note to let you know that this first book is finished but I'm currently fixing a few things. I started off very excited and I notice that the first chapters are extremely short and seem rushed as a result of my initial enthusiasm. I'm trying to do my best at adding some more details and a little bit of fluidness to the text. I'm not making major changes and the chapters still match up, so if you decide to read the story while it's going through the editing process there shouldn't be any contradicting information between chapters.

To finish off this very brief note I want to remind you that there is a second book called "Saving the Mafia Boss". While in this story I tried to keep a balance between Amber and Alessandro's points of view the next book is focused more on Amber and how she's progressed. There is a clear change in her personality as she continues to come out of her shell but I'm trying to still keep some of her kindness, compassion and innocence because that is her essence.

I thank you once again and I genuinely hope you enjoy my story

I thank you once again and I genuinely hope you enjoy my story. It's my first time writing and I have been trying my best while juggling it with my job, school and homework. I send you all a warm hug.