Chapter 1

<Amanda Paul POV>

"Sweetie, wake up you're going to be late for your flight." My mom said. I groan. I roll out of bed and walk in to my closet to get my clothes. I took a quick shower and put my clothes on. I brushed my teeth, put a little bit of makeup, and a little bit of perfume. I grabbed my suitcases and walked downstairs. "Mom. I'm ready." I said. "Alright sweetie. Let's go." She said. On the drive my mom and I were singing, dancing, and talking. I'm really going to miss being with my mom. She is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her.

*At the airport*

My mom and I got out of the car and walked into the airport. We got here a few minutes earlier,so we can say our goodbyes. "Sweetie remember to behave yourself, okay? I love you and call me when you land." My mom said and hugged me. "Okay mom. I will and I love you too." I said and hugged her back. "I'm gonna miss you." She said, holding back her tears. "I'm going to miss you too mama." I said. "Flight number 132 now boarding." The intercom said. I looked at my mom and hugged her once more and walked to the gate. I turned back and waved to my mom and she waved back. Once I got to my seat, I plugged in my earphones to my phone and put Why Don't We. I started drifting to sleep.

*After plane ride* 

Someone was shaking me awake. "We have landed." The flight attendant told me. I smiled at her and grabbed my carry-on bag. I got off the plane and went to get my luggage. I waited at the luggage claim for my suitcase. Once I found my suitcase, I started to look for my brother. "AMANDA." I heard someone yell and ran towards my brother. "I've missed you so much, you little savage." Logan said. I laughed. "I've missed you too." I said, grabbing my stuff and walking to Logan's car. 

this is my first book.. tell me what you think??