Chapter 19

<Amanda Paul's POV> 

Andy and I got into his car. He turned on his car and backed out of the driveway. "So Ms. Amanda Marie. How long have you been in LA?" He asked. "For six months." I said. "Why did you move over here?" He asked. "Remember how I told you that I wanted to become a singer and that I wanted to get a record deal with my favorite band's record label?" I said, getting excited. He nodded. "Well I got a record deal with that record label. So here I am living in LA with Logan." I said. "That's exciting, isn't it?" He said. "Yeah it is." I said with a smile. I looked out my window and saw we got to the ice cream place. Andy parked and I quickly got out of the car. "Woah. Relax missy." Andy said and laughed. I laughed with him and we both walked into the ice cream shop. "Go get us a table and I'll get us the ice cream." Andy said. "Thank you Andy." I said and went to get a table. 

<Andy Altig's POV>

I saw Amanda walk off and find us a table. I smiled. I really missed her. It's crazy seeing her all grown up. It's crazy seeing how she hasn't changed since the last time I saw her. She was kind of off today when she was at the Team 10 house though.Why though? She's always gone along with them. I kind of noticed that her and Tessa don't even talk anymore. I'll ask her about that later. All of a sudden, my thoughts were interrupted. "How can I help you?" The cashier asked. "Two chocolate ice cream bowls with sprinkles." I said. The cashier gave me the bowls and I paid. I walked over to where Amanda was sitting. "Here you go, young child." I said. Amanda laughed. "Thank you Andy." She said. "Anytime." I said. We sat there in silence. I cleared my throat. "So what did Anthony mean when he said that you don't visit them anymore?" I asked. Amanda looked up at me, as if she was hurt. Her eyes got watery. Seeing her like this, hurt, it's hard. She doesn't deserve this. "Um uh. Nathan and I dated from when I first moved to now. I'd go over there everyday to see them and Nathan. So, um.. on Nathan and I's six month anniversary, I-I went to surprise Nathan with the gift I got him. And when I went to the office, he was making out  with Tessa. He was cheating on with my best friend, Andy." She said, crying. I walked over to her and hugged her. "Do you mind if I asked why he cheated on you?" I asked and sat next to her, comforting her. Seeing her like this is so sad. She wipped her tears. "He cheated on me because he thought I was cheating on him, with my twin brother." She said. I shook my head. "Do you still love him after all of this?" I asked. "I will never stop loving him but for now I have to move on. It's crazy to be so in love and try to move on from that." She said. "Why do you have to move on if you still love him?" I asked. "I don't know, Andy. It's the right thing to do." She said. "Why? Why is it the right thing to do? If you still love him, why stay away?" I asked, knowing she had an answer. "It's the right thing because if he really loved me then why go and cheat. Yes I do dearly love him but I'm staying away because I don't think he really loved me the way he said he did." She said. "Amanda. Don't you see the way he looked at you all day. He looked at you in awe and for sure amazement. Yeah he might of hurt you but you probably hurt him too and you don't even know it and that might have caused him to cheat on you. Don't you think you should talk to him and see how you can fix all of this. I see the way you look at him, Amanda. You can't let him go just because of one mistake and you know that." I said. She stayed quiet and looked down. I sighed. "There's someone else, isn't there?" I asked. She nodded and had a small smile on her face. "Oh god. Amanda. Sweetie, you can't do that." I said. She frowned. "Do what?" She said. "Still be in love with someone and be with someone else." I said. "Andy. What if I'm in love with both people and I don't know who I want to be with?" She asked. "I don't know what to do there. You just have to see who you want to be with." I said. Right after I said that, Amanda looked at the door. 

<Amanda Paul's POV> 

Once Andy finished saying that, I heard the ring of the door. I looked up and saw the Why Don't We boys walk in. "Andy. I think we should go." I said. "Why?" He asked. "For one, my twin is here with his band. Two, the other guy I was telling you about is in his band." I said, getting up. Andy got up and followed. We walked to the door as quickly as possible. "Princess?" Jonah said. I turned around. "Hey guys." I said. "How was shooting the music video today?" Zach asked. "It was really fun. I'm just really tired." I said. "Why are you here so late?" Corbyn asked. "I was with Andy." I said and pointed to Andy. He waved awkwardly. "Well I'll see you guys later. Bye. I love you guys." I said and hugged everyone and kissed Jonah. I walked out of the shop and towards Andy's car. Andy caught up to me. He unlocked his car. I got in and looked out the window. We didn't talk at all. Once Andy dropped me off at home, I walked to my room and locked my door. There was a knock on my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me love. It's Corbyn." Corbyn said. 

<Corbyn Besson's POV> 

Once Amanda walked out of the ice cream shop, I looked at the guys. I sighed. This isn't like her at all. "Why was she acting so weird?" Daniel asked. "I don't know, Dani. This isn't usually like her." I said, worried. I looked over to Jonah and he was worried too. Then I looked over to Zach to see if he knew why she was acting like this. "Um.. she had to shoot her music video and Nathan was there. He was directing the video." He said. "I think we should see how she is about it." Jack said. We all agreed and drove to Logan's house. 

*fifteen minutes later* 

We knocked on the door. "Hey guys." Logan said, confused. "Sorry. I should have called. It's that I saw Amanda with this guy at the ice cream shop and she kind of looked sad. So we wanted to see how she was." I said. "Oh. She was with Andy and she's in her room." Logan said. "I'll go talk to her." I said. I walked to her room. Once I got there, I knocked on her door. "Who is it?" She asked. "It's me love. It's Corbyn." I said. The door opened and I pulled her into a hug.