Chapter 4

<Amanda Paul POV>

I saw two boys running downstairs. They stopped when they saw Logan and then they looked at me. "Anthony. Chance." I said softly. "Amanda. Is that you?" Anthony asked. I nodded. He ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. We swayed side to side. Aw I've missed him so much. "I've missed you Tony." I said. "I've missed you more." He said and pulled away from the hug. "What are you doing here?" Chance asked while pulling me into a hug. "I decided to move out to LA." I said. "No duh. But I mean here at the team 10 house." Chance said. "Oh. I came to talk to Jake." I said. He made an "o" shape with his mouth. I giggled. "But before you do that you got to meet Tessa and Erika." Anthony said. I looked at Logan. He nodded. "I'll come pick you up in a little bit." Logan said and waved. I waved back and he left. Anthony, Chance, and I walked into the living room. "Guys, Chance and I want you to meet Jake's little sister Amanda." Tony said. A girl with curled hair and beautiful green eyes came up to me. "Hi I'm Erika." She said and pulled me into a hugged. "Hi. Nice to meet you. Wow you are really pretty." I said. "Aw thank you. So are you." She said. I blushed and hid my face. "Hi I'm Tessa." Another girl said. She pulled me into a hug. "Hi nice to meet you. Now I feel ugly. Tessa and Erika are so pretty." I said. Everyone laughed.  I met everyone else. I really like team 10. They are like a second family and I've only known them for 10 minutes. 

*a few hours later" 

"Guys can I talk to my sister alone please?" Jake asked. Everyone got up from the couch and went to do their own thing. Jake sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I left you. I didn't mean it. I just thought it was a good idea but it wasn't. I knew how upset you were and I feel so guilty because I left." He said. "Jake. Please don't blame yourself. Just don't. Look how far you've come because you left. I'm super proud of everything you've done over the years. Yeah, I was upset but I came to realize that everything isn't about me. And I'm sorry for saying those things to you I didn't mean it." I said. He smiled. "Best buds?" He asked. "Best buds." I said. We hugged. "AWW." Team 10 said. We turned around and laughed. My phone started to ring. I answered it. 

Logan- I'm here. Come out.

Amanda- okay I'm going. Bye.

Logan- okay bye. 

I hung up. "Um Logan is here. I will see you later." I said and hugged everyone. "Bye bud. I love you." Jake said. "Bye bud. I love you too." I said. I walked out the door and into Logan's car. I smiled. "How did it go?" He asked. "We are back." I said and smiled. "The Pauls are back and better than ever." Logan said. I laughed. 

We got back to the apartment and I went to my room. I showered, changed, and went to bed. I'm so happy Jake and I are okay again. 

What do guys think?