Chapter 13

<Corbyn Besson's POV>
After Amanda hung up, I put on my shoes and ran downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and ran to my car. "Yo Corb. Why are you in a rush?" Jack asked. "Something happened to Amanda and I'm going to go pick her up. I'll bring her here." I said. Jack nodded and walked back inside. I opened to the door of my car and turned on the car. I drove has fast as I can to Jake's house. I hope she is okay.

*15 minutes later*
I got to Jake's house. I parked the car and turned it off. I walked towards the front door. I knocked on the door. The door opened. "Hey Corbyn." Jake said. "Hey Jake. Is Amanda here?" I asked "Yeah. She has been in the office for about an hour. She hasn't talked to anyone and she's been crying." He said. "I'll talk to her." I said. He nodded and led me to the office. I thanked him and knocked on the door. "Hey love. It's me Corbyn." I said. There was a sniffle and the door opened. Amanda looked up at me. "Oh god. What happened?" I asked. "Close the door and I'll tell you." She said. I closed the door behind me and sat across from her. "Nathan cheated on me with T-Tessa." She said, crying. I got up and walked out of the office. "Where is Nathan?" I said, getting angry. "Right here." Nathan said. "You. You promised me that you weren't going to hurt her. You promised you would take care of her and protect her. But you broke those promises and went and cheated on her with her best friend. Why would you do that to her? What did she do to deserve that?" I yelled. Everyone was looking at Nathan shocked. "I went and cheated on her because I thought she was in love with you and that she was cheating on me with you. I had a feeling that I was never good enough for her like you." He fired back. "You lied to me to about why you cheated too. Wow. I really did think you were different Nathan.  And I hope you know that I'm not in love with Corbyn and I would never cheat on you because I'm so in love with you. But like I said earlier we are done and just please don't try and apologize, okay?" Amanda said from behind me.  "Let's go." I said, walking out the door. Amanda followed me to the car. "Want to come to my house?" I asked and she nodded. We got into the car and drove off.

<Jake Paul's POV>
"So that's why she's been crying the office for the past hour because you cheated on her with her best friend. Wow I never thought you would do something like that Nathan. You promised all of us that you wouldn't hurt her and you did." I said, pissed. "Jake I can explain." Nathan said. "You already did enough explaining Nathan. Don't you understand how much my sister liked you Nathan. She was so happy when you asked her out. She's had the biggest crush on you since you first started working for me. And I knew you really liked her since you met her. But I have one question for you." I said. "Okay." He said. "Were you or are you in love with my sister?" I asked. "I am in love with your sister, Jake. Heck, I'm more than in love with her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her." He said. "Then why did you do? Why did you cheat on her?" I asked. "Because I was jealous of Corbyn and how Amanda and him have a bond." He said with a sigh. I shook my head and walked away.

<Nathan Speiser's POV>
Once Jake walked out of the room, I sat there quietly thinking to myself. "I'm such an idiot." I said. "Yeah you are. I can't believe you did that." Tony said. "Tony. I-I didn't mean to do it." I said. "Yeah, I know. But you did hurt her and broke our promise, Nate." He said and walked away. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "I can't believe you. That isn't like you. To go cheat on someone because you thought they were cheating on you and you were jealous." Kade said. "Look Kade, I don't want to talk about it, okay? I get it. I messed up. I get it that I'm not perfect. I just want to be left alone." I said and walked to my room.

What is Logan going to think when he finds out??? What happens when the rest of the WDW boys find out??