Chapter 36

*1 year later*(sorry for the time skip)
<Amanda Paul's POV>
It's been a year since Justin left and I haven't been myself. I really miss him. The Why Don't We boys left on tour a little later after Justin left. I have been stuck in my room ever since. I only get out of my room to eat and shower. It's been really hard without them. Yeah, I text and call them everyday but it's not the same as having them with you. I haven't made a song in a year either. I need to distract myself. I got out of bed and got ready. I walked out of my room to see Logan and Ayla by Logan's computer. I knocked on the wall near my room. They turned to me. Logan ran to me and hugged me. "How are you?" He asked. I shrugged. "There's someone on the computer that wants to see you." He said. I looked at him confused and I walked over to the computer. "Hey Amanda." Justin said. I waved. He sighed. "I'm sorry." He said. I shrugged. "Please say something." He said. "Y-you n-never came t-to visit." I whispered with a voice crack. "I'm sorry." He said. "I-I got to go." I said, wiping my tears and leaving. "I'll see you g-guys later." I said and walked out of the apartment.

<Logan Paul's POV>
Mission surprise Amanda GC
Logan: heyo
Jake: why did you make this group chat?
Jonah: ^
Daniel:^
Zach:^
Baby bro twin: because we are come back from tour and Justin is coming to visit duh
Jack: read the name of the group chat
Tessa: let's do it
Erika: when do you guys get here
Baby bro twin: we are here. We got here today
Justin: same here
Nick: Erika, Tessa, and I will distract her and everyone else get ready at Logan's house.
Jake: Amanda's here. Take her out.
Logan: alright boys and Justin come to the apartment

This is going to make her so happy.

<Amanda Paul's POV> 
I walked into the Team 10 house and knocked on the wall. "Hey girl hey." Erika said. She hugged me. "Tessa, Nick, and I were about to head out. Wanna come?" She said. I nodded. Hey girly." Tessa said walking down the stairs. I waved and hugged her. "How are you?" She asked. I shrugged. "Girls are you ready?" Nick asked. We nodded and walked out to the car.