Chapter 6

<Amanda Paul's POV>

There was a knock on the office door. Chance stood up and opened it. It was Nathan. He walked in. "Um.. We will leave you guys alone." Erika said. They stood up and walked out of the office. I closed the door behind them. "What's up?" I asked. "Um.. I wanna know if you like to go on a date with me?" He asked. I blushed. "I'd love to go on a date with you Nate." I said. He silently cheered. "How about tomorrow night. At 7 and dress fancy." He said. I nodded and he walked out of the office. I sat back in the chair. I smiled. You can say I have a small crush on Nathan, since I started watching Jake's vlogs. The sound of the door opening brought me out of my thoughts. "Hey, AP." Erika said, as she was walking in to the office with Tessa, Chance, and Anthony. "Hey." i said with a smile. "What happened with you and Nathan?" Chance asked. "We are going on a date tomorrow night." I said. Erika and Tessa squealed. "He better not hurt you or else." Chance said and Anthony nodding in a agreement. "Guys. Relax. Please I'm trying to take it all in." I said. They all stopped and looked at me. I frozen. "What do you mean, AP?" Erika asked. I inhaled. "You might want to sit down for this." I said. They sat down and I closed the door. "Okay. After Jake and Logan moved out here, I started dating a guy. He was really sweet and caring like Nathan. But after a few months, he started to get drunk and would hurt me and stuff like that. So since then I haven't dated anyone and I don't want to get hurt like that again." I said, crying. "Aww, little Jake it's okay. You know Nathan isn't like that." Chance said,hugging me. "Does Logan and Jake know?" Tessa asked. I shook my head no. "Are you going to tell them?" Anthony asked. I nodded. "Can one of you get Jake for me please?" I asked, wiping me tears. They all stood up and went to get Jake. 

<Jake Paul's POV> 

I saw Nathan walk out of the office with a smile on his face. "So she said yes." I said. He nodded happily. We both cheered. "Why are you guys cheering?" Kade asked, walking down with Chad and Nick. "I asked Amanda on a date and she said yes." Nathan said. "Nice going little bro." Kade said. As we all cheered for him, Erika, Tessa, Chance, and Anthony can out of the office. "Um Jake. Amanda wants to talk to you." Erika said. I looked around confused and walked to the office. I got to the office and closed the door. "Bud you okay?" I asked. "Um there is something I need to tell you." She said. I nodded and sat next to her. She told me the whole story. I was on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry. I wasn't there to protect you." I said. "It's not you're fault, Jake. Remember what I told you yesterday." She said and hugged me. I hugged her and wiped her tears. "You want me to take you make to Logan's?" I asked. She nodded. We walked out of the office. "Guys I'm going to take Amanda home." I yelled.  Then we heard running towards us. "Bye best friend. See you tomorrow." Tessa said and hugged Amanda. "Bye little Jake. See ya mañana." Chance said and waved at her. "Bye belle." Anthony said. "Bye AP." Erika said. Amanda ran to them and hugged them. "I love you guys." She said to them as they pulled away. Then she walked up to Nathan and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone aww'd at there cute little moment. 

Amanda and I walked out of the house and into my car. "You excited about tomorrow?" I asked. "How do you know about that?" She asked, shocked. "I told him to ask you." I said happily. She rolled her eyes at me and I laughed. We reached Logan's house. "Remember to talk to him." I said. She nodded. "Thank you." She said. "For?" I questioned. "Encouraging Nate and for hearing the story and not freaking out." She said. "Of course." I said. "Now go inside. Love you." I said. "Bye love you too." She said and walked inside. 

What do you guys think??? Sorry I haven't updated. I might start writing another book.