Chapter 12

*a few months later*(sorry for the time skip)
<Amanda Paul's POV>
Today is Nathan's and I 6th month anniversary. I'm so excited. I can't believe I been with him for 6 months. Anyways, I got out of bed and got ready for the day. "Morning log." I said walking into the kitchen. "Morning sis. Today is a big day." He said. "Yeah I can't believe it's been 6 months already." I said, getting a bowl of cereal. "What are your plans for today? Like what are you guys going to do?" He asked. "I don't know. But I want to surprise him with the gift I got him." I said. "I can drive you to Jake's if you want." He offered. "Thank you." I said. We put our bowls in the sink and walked to the car.
*Skip to Jake's house*
I got out of the car. "I'll call you when I'm done, okay?" I said. "Okay. I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. He backed out and drove off. I walked in. "Hello?" I yelled. "Good morning Jake Paulers." Jake yelled into his camera. "Oh hey baby sis." He said. "Hey have you seen Nathan?" I asked. He pointed to the office. I walked towards the office and opened the door. My eyes got watery. "Nathan?" I said with a shaky voice. "Amanda." He said. I scoff and shake my head. I walk out of the office. "Amanda, wait." He said. I walk out of the house. He started getting closer to me. He got a hold of my arm and turned me around. My eyes are watery. He saw the hurt in my eyes. "Who is she?" I asked. He stayed quiet. "Nathan tell me who she is." I said. "It was Tessa." He whispered. "Say it louder. I can't hear you." I said. "It was Tessa." He said. "Why would you cheat on me?" I asked. "I don't know. I just thought you weren't into me anymore because you've been distant." He said. "You wanna know why I been distant?" I asked. He nodded . "I've been distant because I got you tickets to your favorite band's concert and plane tickets to go back to Michigan to go see them but you can forget that now. We are over." I said and walked away. I started to cry.
I pull out my phone. I decided to call Corbyn.

phone conversation
C- Hey best friend
A- hey corb
C- are you crying?
A-yeah.
C- what happened?
A- can you pick me up at Jake's and I can explain to you when you pick me up.
C- yeah of course. love you
A-thank you love you too.
I hung up and walked to Jake's house.

hey guys sorry i haven't updated. i promise i'll update every other day.