Chapter 17

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Logan and I got to the studio. My manager told me that I was doing a song with someone but it was a surprise. I anxiously waited. I looked over at Logan. "Who do you think I'm doing a song with?" I asked nervously. "I don't know. But I hope it's someone good. Why are you so nervous?" Logan asked. "I don't know. I really want to meet the person I'm doing the song with." I said.

<Jake Paul's POV>
Nathan, Kade, Nick, and I just got to the studio. I'm really excited because I asked Amanda's manager if me and Amanda can sing a song and she said yes. It's a surprise though. "Hey Jake." Amanda's manager, Caroline said. "Hey." I said. "Amanda is already here and is really excited to see who she is working with. You ready to surprise her?" She said. I nodded and followed her to the room Amanda is in. "I'll walk in first." Caroline said. I nodded.

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Caroline walked into the room. "Hey sweetheart." Caroline said. "Hi Caroline." I said. "The person that you are doing the song with is outside this door." She said. I turned to Logan and he smiled as if he knew who the person was. "Send him in, Caroline." Logan said. "Jake, you can come in." Caroline said. The door opened and revealed my brother Jake. I looked at him in shock. "No way. I'm doing a song with Jake?" I said excited. "Not only Jake but with me too." Logan said. "You're joking right." I said. "Nope." Logan and Jake said at the same time. I ran up to them and hugged them.

*2 hours later*
We just finished recording the song. "I'm so tired." I said and sat on the leather couch in the studio. "Me too." Jake said, laying his head on my lap. Logan put his head on my shoulder. "Caroline, when are we going to do the music video?" I asked. "Thats up to Nathan and Kade." She said. I sat up. "What do you mean it's up to Nathan and Kade?" I asked. "Um.. they are recording our music video." Jake said. I looked at him. "Why can't it just be Kade?" I asked. "Because Kade is teaching Nathan how to direct music videos, bud. I know it's going to be hard seeing Nathan but do it for me. Do for us. Do it for the song, please." Logan said butting in.  "Fine. Because I love you guys." I said. They stood up and started cheering. "We start tomorrow." Caroline said. I nodded and we walked out of the studio. "What time is it?" I asked. "Um.... 1:30." Logan said. "Can I go to the boys house?" I asked. "After what happened with you and Jonah. I don't think so." Logan said. "Please Logan. I wanna see my twin. Please." I said. "Wait what happened between her and Jonah?" Jake asked. "Nothing important. Please Logan. I wanna see Corbyn." I said. "Fine." Logan said. I cheered and ran to the car. 

*15 minutes later*
We got to the boys house. "Remember no funny business with Jonah." Logan said. "Yes I know. Love you." I said. "Love you too." He said and pulled out of the driveway. I walked to the door and knocked on it. Then someone opened it. "Hey. I didn't know you were coming back." Jonah said. "Sorry I should have texted but I wanted to see you guys after I finished recording." I said. I walked in and walked towards the kitchen. "How was that?" He asked. "Well, I recorded my first ever song with my two idiots of older brothers.  It was really fun though." I said. He chuckled. I looked down. "Hey Jonah.. who was at the door." Corbyn asked. "Hey bean." I said. "Oh hey Amanda. I didn't know you were coming by." He said. "Sorry I should have texted. I just wanted to see you guys after I was done recording." I said. "I'll leave you guys alone. I'll talk to you later, princess." Jonah said. "Umm.. yeah okay." I said and Jonah walked out. "Did he just call you princess?" Corbyn asked. "Corbyn. Please let me explain." I said. "Amanda. You can't date one of my best friends. You just can't." He said, walking away. "Corbyn Matthew Besson." I said. He stopped and turned back to me. "Let me explain please." I said. He walked into the kitchen and sat down. "We aren't dating, I promise. It's a nickname." I said. "How do I know you aren't dating?" He questioned. "For God's sake Corbyn, I just got out of a relationship with a guy I've been in love with since he started working for Jake. It's not easy to move on, okay?" I said. "Pumpkin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He said. "Don't pumpkin me. Of course you meant to do that, just because of what happened this morning." I said. "Amanda, listen. Please I didn't mean it, I promise." He said and hugged me. "Sorry. I overreacted." I said. "Hey it's fine. I just don't want you or Jonah to get hurt." He said. I nodded and wiped my tears. "Go talk to him." He said. "You sure?" I asked. He nodded and I ran upstairs. I knocked on his bedroom door. "Jonah?" I said. "Princess?" He asked. "Yeah it's me. Can you unlock the door?" I said. Then the door opened. I looked up at him and hugged him. We pulled away. "I heard what happened with you and Corb. I'm sorry." He said. "It's not your fault, Jo." I said. "Yeah it is." He said. "It's not your fault." I said. "But.." He said. "But nothing, Jonah. Let's drop the subject. Oh let's watch a movie." I said. For the rest of the night we watched movies.