Chapter 3

I woke up at around 8 and started getting ready to see Jake. I haven't seen him since he left 3 years ago. I miss him so much and I hope he's happy to see me again. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my business. Then I walked to my unpacked suitcase and picked out a cute black skater skirt and a long sleeve white crop top. Once i finished changing, I started putting on my makeup. I check the time on my phone and it's almost 10. I walked into the kitchen and made breakfast. "Goodmorning baby sis." Logan said. "Morning. I made breakfast." I said. Logan smiled at me, and grabbed a plate. He sat at the table. I grabbed a plate and sat across from him. "Are you sure you wanna see Jake?" He asked. "Yeah. I just have to let go of what happened, you know? He is my brother after all." I said. Logan nodded."I'm going to change and then we can get going, okay?" He said. I nodded and took our plates and put them in the sink. I started to think. Maybe Logan's right. I shouldn't see Jake. I shook the thoughts out of my head. "You ready?" Logan asked. I nodded and we headed to the car. 

We got in the car and drove to Jake's house. I looked out the window and sighed. I'm really nervous. I haven't seen Jake in three years. What is he going to think of me? What is he going to say?  How is he going to react? "You okay? You seem nervous." Logan said. "I am nervous. I don't know what he is going to say or how he's going react." I said. "Hey. He's going to be happy to see you okay? Relax." Logan reassured me. I nodded. 

*15 minutes later* 

"We're here. You ready?" Logan asked. "Lets go." I said. We both stepped out of the car and walked to the front door. I breathed in and out. I knocked on the door. 

<Jake Paul POV> 

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it. It might be Logan." I yelled. I walked to the front door and opened it. My eyes widened and i just stood there. "A-Amanda. W-what are you doing here? Oh my god. Um uh come in." I said shocked. "Surprise. She moved to LA." Logan said. Amanda gave me a weak smile. "Can I hug you?" I asked. She nodded. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. "I'm so so so so sorry that I didn't tell you I was moving." I said. "Jake, it's okay. I understand. I shouldn't have told you those things. I've missed you." She said softly. "I've missed you too, munchkin." I said. I heard her softly giggle. I pulled away from the hug. "I'll be right back." I said. She nodded. I ran up to Anthony and Chance's room. "Guys. I have a surprise downstairs." I said. They both looked at me and ran downstairs. 

What do you think Anthony and Chance would do when they see Amanda again?