Chapter 31

<Amanda Paul's POV>
"I can't believe we are in Disney, Jonah." I said excited. He chuckles and pulls me towards him for a hug. I smile up at him. I feel at home with him. I haven't been this happy in a while. "Princess, what are you thinking about?" Jonah asked. "That we are actually in Disney." I said. He laughed and shook his head. We pulled away and started to walk around the park. "For real though. What are you thinking about?" He said. I laced our fingers together and smile. "I'm thinking about us and how I've been happier." I said. "You are to cute." He said and tapped my nose. I giggled. "I love you princess." He said. I was in shock when he said that. I pulled my hand out of his and ran. "Princess. Amanda. Wait!" He yelled, running after me. I ran into the bathrooms. I get into a stall and start to cry. 

<Jonah Marais POV>
"Jonah you are so dumb." I said to myself. I sighed and sat on a bench. I see everyone walking towards me. "Hey Jonah, where's Amanda?" Corbyn asked. "I-um. She ran to the bathroom crying." I said, a little disappointed. "Why? What happened?" Tessa asked. "I told her 'I love you' and I just she freaked out and ran." I said. "Erika and I will go to the bathroom and get her. Stay here. Boys take care of him." Tessa said and ran to the bathroom with Erika. The boys sat with me. I sighed. "I messed up big time. I shouldn't have said it so soon. I'm so dumb." I said. "Jo, relax.  You said it because you thought it was the right time." Daniel said. I looked up at him. "Yeah, exactly. You thought you should let her know how you feel. Don't feel like you did anything wrong. She was shocked that you said it. She didn't expect you to say it." Corbyn said. "What if she hates me?" I said, starting to worry. "Bro, relax she loves you." Nathan said, quietly. "How do you know that?" I asked him angrily. "The way she talks about you and the way she acts when she's around you. The way she looks at you and smiles whenever someone says your name. She never stops talking about you, Jonah. You are her everything." He said. I sit back. I really hope she's okay.