Chapter 32

<Amanda Paul's POV>
"Amanda. Sweetie. Are you in here?" Tessa said. I sniffled and walked out of the stall I was in. "Oh sweetie. Are you okay?" Erika asked. I hugged her. "Wanna tell us what's wrong?" Tessa asked. "I-I ran off after Jonah told me he- he loved me." I said, starting to cry again. They stayed quiet and comforted me for a few minutes. "Did you run off because you were afraid that he was going to do the same thing Nathan did after you guys said 'I love you'?" Tessa asked. I nodded and breathed heavily. "Hey it's okay. Relax. Breathe in and out. He isn't going to hurt you like Nathan did. He's way too in love with you to hurt you. He was worried when you ran off." Erika said. "H-how do you know?" I asked, wiping my tears. "We saw him sitting by himself on a bench about to cry. He thinks that he messed up." Erika said. I sighed. "He didn't. I just didn't expect him to say it. I do love him." I said. The girls squealed. I giggled and fixed my makeup. We walked out of the bathroom and towards where everyone is. "You should tell him." Tessa whispered as we got to them. I cleared my throat and everyone turned our way. Jonah looked at me and gave me the biggest hug. I giggled. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you." He asked worried. I giggled. "Love, relax. I'm fine. I just freaked out. I didn't expect it." I said. He sighed. "Hey I love you." I said. He smiled and kissed me. I pulled away and saw that everyone was recording. I hid my face in Jonah's chest and he laughed. "I love you. I really do." He whispered. I looked up at him and smiled. I am truly happy with him. I pulled away from the hug. "I'm going to hang out with Tessa and Erika for a bit. Is that okay?" I said. He nodded and I walked over to them. "Come on girls. I'm finishing my day off with you guys." I said and giggled. We linked arms and walked around the park.

<Jonah Marais's POV>
I smiled as Amanda walked off with Erika and Tessa. I looked down and I laughed at myself. "This is so surreal." I said. The guys looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" Zach asked. "I'm with a girl that I thought I would never be with, with my best friends, and just enjoying life with them." I said. "Aww buddy." Logan said and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back. We laughed. I looked over at Nathan. He looked hurt. I sighed. "Hey guys. You can start heading to the rides. I got to talk to Nathan for a minute. We'll catch up with you guys." I said. Everyone nodded and Nathan stayed back. "What's up with you?" I asked him. "What do you mean? I'm fine." He said. "Come on dude, really. Don't lie to me." I said. "It's hard seeing her happy with you. It's hard to see that she's moved on and I'm still here in love with her." He said and sighed. I looked at him. "Why did you do it? Why did you cheat on her with her best friend?" I asked.  He looked down in shame. He inhaled and cleared his throat. "At the time, I was in love with Tessa too. Tessa and I both kind of liked each other when I first got to the Team 10 house. But when I met Amanda, it was love at first sight with her. As time went on I fell in love with Tessa too. I was confused. I didn't mean to hurt Amanda." He said. "You could have told the both of them that you were confused and needed time to think. You didn't have to cheat on Amanda. You didn't have to hurt either of them in anyway. You could have just talked to them." I said. "I know that now. I just wish I could turn back time. I was I could fix it all." He said. "I know you do bud. But they are both happier with who they are with now. Just be happy for them okay? That's the best you can do for them." I said. He nodded and we both stood up. "Thanks Jonah." He said. "Anytime bud." I replied. We walked over to where the guys were. They looked at us. "Is everything okay?" Jake asked. "Um yeah everything's fine. Just had to ask him something. No biggie." I said. I looked over at Nathan and he nodded. "Um yeah everything's fine." He said.