Chapter 14

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Corbyn and I got to the boys house. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "I-I uh um. I don't know. Hurt and confused." I said. We got out of the car and walked into the house. "Guys, we're here." Corbyn said, walking towards the kitchen. I follow behind him. We walked into the kitchen. "Hey Corbs. Hey Amanda. Woah, Amanda have you been crying?" Jonah asked, as him and the rest of the guys walked into the kitchen. "Um yeah I have." I said. "Are you okay? What happened?" Daniel asked. "No I'm not Dani. Nathan cheated on me with my best friend on our 6 month anniversary because he thought I was in love with Corbyn and that I cheated on him with Corbyn." I said frustrated. Corbyn walked towards me. "You are going to be fine." He said. "He did what?" Jack asked. "That can't be true." Jonah said. "I walked in on them." I said. Zach got up from the stool and ran outside. We followed him. Once we got outside, he was gone.

<Zach Herron's POV>
Once Amanda told me that Nathan cheated on her, I ordered an Uber. I can't believe he did that. He promised me that he wouldn't hurt her. What a jerk. Once I got the text that the Uber was here, I ran outside and into the car. I told the driver Team 10's address. Once I get to the Team 10 house, I'm going to give Nathan a long talk.

<Tessa Brook's POV>
I was walking downstairs, when there was a knock on the door. I was really hoping it was Amanda so I can talk to her. I walked to the door and opened it. "Oh hey Zach. What are you doing here?" I asked. "I don't have time to talk to someone who betrayed their best friend. Where's Nathan?" He asked. "In the office. Um follow me." I asked. I walked him to the office and walked away. Dang, I've never seen him like this.

<Zach Herron's POV>
Tessa led me to the office and she walked away. I knocked on the door. "Come in." Someone yelled. I walked in. "You. You broke our promise, Nathan." I yelled. "I know and I'm sorry okay? I'm trying to figure out how to apologize to her and get her to be mine again. Zach I didn't mean to do it. I really didn't, it was out of jealousy." Nathan said. "Really. Geez. Why don't I believe that?" I said. "Zach, don't you see how close Corbyn and Amanda are?" He asked. "You want to know why the are so close? You want to know why they are stuck like glue? You want to know why they have such a great bond?" I said, get even angrier. "Yes tell me." He said. "Because when she first moved here and met us, her and Corbyn saw that they kind of looked alike. So they went to get a DNA test to see if they were related. Once they got the results they saw that they were twins. So they grew close after that. And that's why they are so close because they are twins. That's why Logan, Jake, Corbyn, and Amanda have such a great bond because they are all related." I said, crying. Nathan stayed quiet. I shook my head and scoffed, walking out of the office. "Oh and don't try and apologize to her because she isn't going to let you be apart of her life again." I said walking out of the house.

I'm so happy with this chapter. So what do you guys think?