Chapter 20

<Amanda Paul's POV> 

Corbyn and I pulled away from the hug. He looked at me. "What happened at the ice cream shop that you had to rush out like that?" He asked. "Well um.. Andy kind of had me thinking." I said. Corbyn walked to my bed and I closed my door. "What do you mean?" He questioned. "He asked me if I still love Nathan after he cheated on me." I said and sat next to him. "I mean of course you will always love the first person you fall in love with." He said. "But here's the thing. I told him that I had to move on for Nathan." I said. "What why? Why move on from him, if you know he is dearly sorry?" He questioned. "I don't know Corbs. I just think it was the right thing to do." I said. "Why was it the right thing to do?" He asked. "Because if you really love someone you wouldn't hurt them in anyway. Especially cheat on you with your best friend." I said. "Why do you think he did it?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked, confused. "I know he was lying when he said he was jealous of me." He said. I shrugged. "I think it's because of how close you are with Jack and Jonah. He probably thinks  that you were cheating on him with one of them." He said. "Corbyn Matthew." I said and gasped. "What? That's what I think it was." He said, defensively. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Hey. I made you smile." He said. I playfully shoved him. "Gasp. How rude." He said. I hugged him. "I love you, bean" I said. "I love you more, pumpkin." He said. We pulled away. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. "Hey. Tessa is here. She wants to talk to you." Zach said. I sighed. "You want me to be here with you?" Corbyn asked. "No. It's fine. You guys should go home and get some rest. I'll see you guys later." I said. "Okay. Call me when you are done talking to her, okay?" Corbyn said. "Okay. I will. Now go. I love you both." I said. They both hugged me and walked out of my room. Tessa then walked in. We both sat on my bed. "I'm sorry, Little Jake." She said. I stayed quiet. "I didn't mean it." She said. "Really? I don't believe that. You just can't do that Tessa." I said, getting angry. "Let me explain. Please." She said. I sighed and let her continue. "I did it because I thought you were with Jonah. I always have had a crush on him. Then when I saw you with him, I had to do something." She said. "You really thought I was with Jonah while I was dating Nathan. That is so dumb Tessa. I don't think that's the truth." I said. She sighed. "Tell me. Why did you do it?" I said. "I just missed you. When you and Nathan were dating, I felt like you forgot about me. So I had to do something to ruin the relationship." She said. "Oh my god Tessa. You could have just talked to me about it. Now just please get out. I don't want to talk about this." I said. "I'm really sorry. I'll never forgive myself for this." She said. I walked her to the front door. "One more thing. Never forget that I will always love you and I miss you coming over to the team 10 house." She said and walked away. I walked back into the house and walked into the kitchen. I leaned on the island and sighed. "Hey baby sis." Logan said, walking in. "Hey Logan." I said, frustrated. "Wait. You never call me Logan and you are never frustrated. What happened?" He said. "Tessa." I said. "What about her?" He asked. "She came to explain why she was the one Nathan cheated on me with." I said. "What did she say?" He questioned. "First she lied and said it was because she had a crush on Jonah. But then, the truth came out and she said that she did it because she felt like I was ignoring her when I was dating Nathan. So she had to ruin the relationship somehow." I said. Logan sighed. "I don't think that a good idea. She should of talked to you about it." He said. "I know. That's exactly what I told her." I said. I started to get worked up. "Hey, relax. It's fine." He said. "Can you call Corbyn and tell him to come with the guys?" I asked. Logan nodded and went to go call him. 

<Corbyn Besson's POV>

The guys and I have been waiting by my phone to see if Amanda would call. It's been almost two hours and she hasn't called yet. All the guys were asleep besides Jonah and I. Then my phone rang. I jumped up and answered it. 

Phone Covo

Corbyn- hello

Logan- Hey Corbyn.

Corbyn- Hey Logan. How's she doing?

Logan- she's frustrated. She wanted me to call you and ask if you guys can come over.

Corbyn- yeah sure. We'll see you in 10.

I hung up and Jonah looked at me. "What did he say?" He asked, worried. "She wants us to go over there." I said. "Okay. We should go." He said. Then, the boys started to wake up. "Did she finally call you?" Zach asked. "No but Logan did and she wants us to go over there." I said. We all rushed to the car and drove to Logan's. 

*10 minutes later* 

We got to Logan's and knocked on the door. Amanda opened the door. "Hey pumpkin." I said. "Hey guys." She said. She moved out of the way to let us in. "So what happened with Tessa?" I asked. We all sat on the couch. "So she came to apologize about the whole thing with Nathan and explained why she did it." She said. "What did she say?" Jonah asked. "Well at first she lied and said that she thought I was dating Jonah when I was with Nathan. And that she had a crush on Jonah. Then, I told her to tell me the truth on why she did it. Then she said that she felt like I forgot about her when I was with Nathan. So she wanted to ruin the relationship somehow." I said. "That was such a dumb idea." Daniel said. "I know. I told she should have talked to me about how she felt." She said. Jonah walked over to her. "Princess. Don't beat yourself over this. It wasn't even your fault." He said. "What if it was? I didn't mean to ignore her. I was just to in love with Nathan and only focused on him." She said, starting to panick. I kneeled in front of her. She looked away. "Hey. Look at me." I said. She looked at me. "You didn't just focus on Nathan. You focused on everyone. You might have gave him more attention but that's completely normal because he was your boyfriend." I reassured her. She smiled and hugged me. "You guys are the best." She said. "We try to keep our girl happy." Jack said. "Hey, big sis." Zach said. "Yeah?" She said. "We love you." He said. "Aw I love you guys too." She said. We ended up staying the night to watch movies and sing songs. 

I really enjoyed writing this chapter. It was pretty interesting to write.