Chapter 9

<Amanda Paul's POV>
My eyes widen. "Hi. I'm Shawn." Shawn said. "H-hi. I'm Amanda and I'm a really big fan." I said, trying not to fangirl. He smiled. "Well I hope that we can work together one day. Here give your phone." He said. We switched phones and exchanged numbers. "I'm call you and we can talk about it okay?" He questioned. "Uh. Yeah for sure." I said. "I'll see you around beautiful." He said and walked away. I turned to Tessa and Erika. We squealed. "Oh my god. Did Shawn Mendes just give you his number?" Erika yelled. I nodded. "Guys. Sorry to interrupt but we have to get going and get Amanda ready for the date." Logan said. We nodded and walked out of the mall. "Meet us at Logan's okay?" I said to everyone. They nodded in agreement and we separated. 

On the drive home, it was silent. "So how are you feeling?" Logan asked. "Honestly like super nervous. I don't want to mess up and him not like me." I said. "You are going to be fine. I promise. You and Nathan are practically the same person." Brendan said. "You really think so? I mean. What if I do mess up?" I asked. "Little sis you are going to be fine. I promise." Logan said, parking his car. 

<Nathan Speiser's POV> 

Well today's the day. I'm so excited but yet so nervous. What if I mess up? What if she doesn't like me after? There was a knock on my bedroom door. "Hey Nate. You ready to go to the mall?" Kade asked. I nodded and we walked out the door. "You nervous about tonight?" He asked. "I'm super nervous, Kade. I don't want to mess things up with her." I said. "You are going to be fine. I promise.  You and Amanda are legit the same person." He said as we got to the mall. I looked at him and laugh. I really hope that's true. We got to the tux place and got my tux. We were walking around when I saw a flower shop. "Kade. I should get her some flowers." I said. He smiled, knowing that I was a romantic person. We walked in and I went straight to the red roses. I smiled and picked up a bouquet of them and went to the register to pay for them. We got back to the car and went home. 

Once we got home, I went to my room. I looked at the time. I should start getting ready. I went to take a shower. After I took a shower, I got dressed, got the bouquet, and my keys. I checked the time. "Alright let's do this." I said. I walked downstairs. Kade, Nick, Jake, Chad, Chance, and Anthony were there. "You clean up nice." Nick said. "Dress to impress right?" I said and chuckled. "Go get' em tiger. And don't hurt her." Jake said. "Roger that." I said. We both laughed. "You're going to be fine. Relax." He said. I nodded. "You better not hurt her or else." Anthony said. "I promise,Tony." I said. "Good luck. You are going to be fine." Chance said, reassuring. I smiled and thanked him. "Honey, you ain't hit." Chad yelled. We all laughed. We bro hugged and Kade came to me. "Look at you little bro. You're all grown up. Wow. Good luck and just be yourself." He said. We hugged. I smiled and walked out the door and into my car. I breathed in and out. 

About fifteen minutes later, I got to Logan's house. I inhaled and exhaled. I got the flowers and got out of my car. I knocked on the door. 

Oh my god!!! I'm so excited to see how Amanda is going to look. What do you guys think? How is Nathan going to react?