Chapter 2

<Amanda Paul POV> 

We got to Logan's apartment. "Kong. I missed you." I said, running to my brother's dog. I started playing with him. Oh my gosh! He is the cutest thing ever. "Hey baby sis." Logan said. I looked up at him. "My new assistant is on her way." Logan said. "Okay. I'm going to put my stuff in my room and change." I said, getting up from the floor and walking into my room. I smiled knowing that Logan really likes his new assistant. I changed into decent clothes and retouched my makeup. I walked out of my room and saw that Logan was talking to someone. Logan turned around. "Oh hey  baby sis. This is Lydia." He introduced his assistant. "Hi I'm Amanda." I said and put my hand out for her to shake. She just pulled me in to a hug. "It's nice to meet you." She said with a smile. "You too." I replied. She's really pretty and seems really nice. I think we would be really good friends.  

As the day went on, Logan has been vlogging, Lydia and I got to know each other, and we all just hung out around the apartment. "Logan, can I go see Jake?" I asked out of the blue. "Little sis remember what happened with you and him before we left. Why do wanna see him?" Logan asked. "Because Logan he is still my brother. I can't hate him forever. Please let me go see him. I'm ready to forgive him." I said. "Fine." He said. I started cheering and doing my happy dance. Lydia and Logan were laughing at me. "When am I going to see him?" I asked. "Tomorrow afternoon. I texted him saying that I have a surprise for him." Logan said. I nodded. I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. I'm honestly really nervous about seeing Jake again after everything that happened. But the thing is that Jake was my best friend before the whole moving to LA thing happened. I guess I was just mad that he didn't tell me that he was leaving. Anyways, I'm still excited to see him. I'm going to let go of the past and live in the present.  I walked back out to the living room. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys." I said. They said their goodnight's. I walked into my room and changed into my pajamas. I put my phone to charge and went to sleep. Let's see what happens tomorrow. 

What do you think?? What's going to happen when Amanda goes to see Jake??