Chapter 18

<Jonah Marais's POV>

I woke up early and walked downstairs. It smelled really good. I walked into the kitchen and saw Amanda and Corbyn making breakfast. I smiled. "Morning." I said. "Morning love." Amanda said. "I'll leave you guys alone." Corbyn said, smiling and winking at Amanda. Once Corbyn walked out of the kitchen, I walked closer to Amanda. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Hi princess." I said, smiling. "Hi my love." She said and giggled. Then I kissed her. I felt her smile during the kiss. We pulled away. "You're so beautiful, do you know that?" I said. "Do you know that you're really cute?" Amanda said and kissed me. We pulled away. Then, Amanda put all the breakfast on the table. "So what were you and your brother talking about?" I asked. "That I have to shoot a music video today for the song I did with Logan and Jake." She said. "That's fun." I said. "Not when your ex-boyfriend is the one directing it." She said, upset. "Aw princess. It's going to be fine." I said and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled. "I like it when you kiss my forehead." She said and hid her face. "And I like it when you kiss me." I said. I heard her giggle. "Okay. I have to go meet Jake and Logan. I'll see you later, my love." She said and kissed me on the cheek. "Bye princess." I said and saw her walk out the door.

<Amanda Paul's POV>

I got into Logan's car. "What took you so long?" Logan asked. "Morning to you too. I was talking to Jonah." I said. "Amanda." He said. "Logan. I like him okay and if you have a problem with it, then to bad. I can't control my feelings about him okay?" I said and sighed. "I'm sorry." Logan said. "For what?" I asked. "For screaming at you about what happened yesterday. I didn't know you liked Jonah the way you do." He said. "Logan it's fine. I have to move on from Nathan." I said. "You know he really misses you." He said. "Well sucks. He hurt me and he missed out on someone so amazing." I said. "You sound so much like Corbyn." He said and laughed. "I mean we are twins after all." I said. The rest of the car ride consist of us laughing and enjoying each other's company.

*20 minutes later*

We got to the team 10 house. "Logan I can't go in there." I said. "I know but these is where we are filming the video." He said. I sighed and followed him into the house. "Belle." Anthony yelled. "Tony." I yelled and hugged him. "I've missed you. You don't visit anymore." He whined. "I'm sorry and I've missed you too. I'll visit more I promise." I said and laughed. "Little Jake. I've missed you." Chance said and hugged me. "I've missed you too, Chase." I said and laughed. He groaned. "You know I hate that nickname." He said. "Sorry?" I questioned. He rolled his eyes. "Amanda Marie Paul. How dare you not say hello to your favorite person ever." Someone said. "Oh my god Andy." I said. I ran to him and hugged him. "You need to tell me everything that has happened." He said. "I will. We can get ice cream after the music video and talk." I said. "Sounds like a plan." He said. I laughed. I really missed Andy. Then I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see who it was. "No way. Alex." I said and hugged him. He chuckled. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm good." He said. "How are you and Erika?" I asked. He smiled and blushed. "We are doing great. How are you doing with the break up?" He asked. "I'm fine. I think I finally moved on." I said. He smiled and hugged me. So Alex is my best friend from Ohio. He finally moved to LA, after I told him about what happened with Nathan.

*After music video*
"That's a wrap." Nathan said. Everyone cheered. "I'm so excited to see how it came out." I said. "Me too." Jake said. Logan nodded in agreement. "Amanda. Are you ready to get ice cream and have Amanda and Andy time?" Andy asked. "Yeah I am." I said. "Andy drop her off at my house." Logan said. "Okay. See you guys later." Andy said. We walked out the door and into Andy's car.