Chapter 8

<Amanda Paul's POV> 

I woke up early the next morning. I smiled at myself remembering that today is the day I go on a date with Nathan. I walk out of my room and see Logan making breakfast. "Morning." I said. "Morning. Today's a big day for you." He said. I nodded. "I'm kind of nervous." I said and sat down at the table. He came to the table with two plates. "Don't be. Nathan is legit the guy version of you." He said and sat down. "What does that suppose to mean?" I asked confused. "Nothing. It means absolutely nothing." He said. I gave him a look and rolled my eyes. "Hey Log?" I asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Who's coming shopping with us?" I questioned. "Um. Brendan, the Why Don't We boys, and I think Tessa and Erika." He said. I nodded and went to get dressed. 

Once I was done getting ready, there was a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it. I frozen. "Hey. How have you been?" Alex asked, holding a bouquet of red roses. "Um... what are you doing here?" I asked, taking the flowers from him. "I thought I would drop by, say hi, and ask you something." He said. "Alex. I.. um uh. I can't talk right now. I'm about to go out." I said. "Oh. I'll come by tonight then." He said. "Wait. I'm going on a date tonight. Come by tomorrow, okay?" I said. He nodded and left. Wow. Okay that was a little unexpected. I put the flowers in a vase and waited for Logan. "Hey. I'm ready to go." Logan said and we walked out the door. We got to the car and drove to the Groove. 

On the way there all I was thinking about was how Alex showed up at Logan's door so unexpectedly. Why come by when everything was starting to be good for me? That's so weird. I shook the thoughts away. "Little sis are you okay?" Logan asked, as he pulled up the Groove. "Yeah. Why?" I wondered. "You were in a daze, the whole car ride." He said. "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just worried about the date." I said, lying.  He nodded, unsure and we got out of the car. "Brendan texted me saying that everyone is at Starbucks." Logan said. I nodded and walked towards Starbucks. 

We reached Starbucks and ran towards Tessa and Erika. I hugged them. "Hey AP." Erika said. "Hey." I said, excitedly. "You excited for the date?" Tessa said. "Yes and I'm nervous." I said. "You don't need to be nervous. Nathan is the guy version of you." Brendan said. "That's true. You are going to be fine." Tessa said. I smiled. Then we started walking. "Hey Amanda. Can I ask you something?" Zach asked. "Yeah. Of course." I said. "Why did you move to LA?" He questioned. I froze. No one knew why I moved. Only Logan knew. Logan looked at me. "I think you should tell them." He said. I nodded and sighed. "I got a record deal with you record label." I said. "No way. You sing?" Corbyn asked. I nodded. "Can you sing for us?" Tessa asked. "Yeah can you?" Jack begged. I sighed and agreed. I sing to them a little piece of Something Different. Once I finished everyone cheered. "That's true talent right there." A voice said. I turned around to see who it was. My eyes widen. 

What do you guys think?? Who's Alex and why did he show up at Logan's house? Who told Amanda that she has true talent?