Chapter 37

<Jonah Marais POV>
Everyone was at Logan's apartment besides obviously Amanda, Erika, Tessa, and Nick. Erika, Tessa, and Nick have been distracting Amanda because Justin, the boys, and I came back and we wanted to surprise her. It's crazy that I haven't seen her face in person for a year. I missed her so much. I'm nervous to see her again though but I'm happy that I can see her again. "Guys I'm nervous to see her." Justin said. We all turned to him. "Why?" I asked. Logan and Justin looked at each other. "She's mad because I haven't come to visit her like I promised." He said. "Hey don't worry about it she'll get over it." I said. He nodded and sighed. Then Logan got at text. "Guys. She's on her way up with them. Hide in her room." He said. We all ran into her room. I hope she's excited to see us.

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Erika, Tessa, Nick, and I just finished shopping and we are on our way to Logan's and my apartment. "AP. How are you doing?" Tessa asked. I shrugged. "Amanda you can't not talk forever." Nick said. I just nodded. Erika sighed and we got to the apartment complex. We got over and got into the elevator. "Sweetie. I know you miss Justin and the boys but you can't stay mad and not talk forever. I know how hard it is because we all miss them. I know they've been there for you since the break up with Nathan but you have to be strong for them okay?" Erika said. I nodded and walked out of the elevator and to the apartment. I unlocked the door and let them in. "Hey little sis." Jake and Logan said at the same time. I looked at them confused and waved. "We all have a surprise for you.  It's in your room." Jake said. I nodded and walked to my room. I opened the door and turned on the lights. "Surprise!" I heard. I looked up and saw Justin and the Why Don't We boys. I covered my mouth in shock and cried. They ran up to me and hugged me. "We've missed you, princess." Jonah said. We pulled away from the group hugged and I smiled. "You're still not talking?" Corbyn asked. I nodded. He sighed. "Pumpkin. I know how hard it's been but we all miss that voice of yours. Please say something." He said. "I-I have m-missed-d you guys s-so much." I said. He smiled and hugged me. Everyone cheered and hugged me. "W-who's i-idea was it to sur-rprise me?" I asked. Everyone pointed to Jake and Logan. I smiled and hugged them. For the rest of the night we all hung out and caught up. I've really missed my boys. I'm happy they're back.