Chapter 43

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Justin dropped me off at my apartment so I can pack for our road trip. We planned to start it tomorrow. So I have to pack as much as I can in two suitcases by six in the morning. Justin had parked the car in the parking lot of the apartment complex and we got out to the car. We walked in and got into the elevator. The elevator ride was quiet because of what just happened at the Groove. The elevator doors opened and we walked out and to Logan and my apartment. I unlocked the door and walked in with Justin behind me. Everyone in the apartment looked at us. "Hey guys." Justin said. I waved and faked smiled. "How was your day out?" Logan asked, looking at me. I just shrugged. Tessa and Erika looked at me, confused as to why I wasn't talking. "Munchkin, why aren't you talking?" Jake asked. I looked down and my eyes got teary. Justin pulled me into a hug. "You got to tell them." He whispered into my ear. I shook my head and started crying. "Hey can I talk to her?" I heard Nathan ask. Justin looked at me. I nodded and he pulled away from the hug. "I'll pack your bags, okay?" Justin said. I nodded. Justin walked into my room. I looked at Nathan. I signaled him to go on to the balcony. He stood up and we both walked over to the balcony. We both walked out and Nathan closed the door behind him. I lend over the railing. Nathan stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach, putting his head on my shoulder. We stayed quiet. I sighed and started to cry. I turned around and face Nathan.

<Nathan Speiser's POV>
When Amanda turned to face me, I saw that she was crying. I pulled her into a hug. I laid my head on top of hers and rubbed her back. I sighed. We pulled away. I looked at her and wiped her tears. She looked down at her hands. I put my index finger under her chin and lifted it. My eyes locked with hers. For a moment my eyes when down to her lips and then back to her eyes. I had to do it. I lend in and kissed her. She kissed back but then pulled away. "I-I'm sorry." I said. She just shook her head and turned back around. "Amanda. What happened today?" I asked. She just shrugged, focusing on the sunset. I sighed and went back to the position I was in. "Please talk to me." I said. She sighed and laughed nervously. "You know how Corbyn slept over last night?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, I told him to leave this morning and then when Justin and I were at the Groove, Corbyn and the guys were there. They had walked into Starbucks as we were leaving a-and Corbyn followed us out. So, I-I talked to him. N-Now that I think about what him and I talked about, I-I miss him but what he did hurt me. I-I don't know what to do, Nate." She said softly. "You heard what he had to say twice today and what I think you should do is talk to him and tell him what you told me. Amanda, sweetheart, he's your twin brother. I've seen how attached you guys are to each other. This, this little thing. This 'him not telling you about Jonah cheating on you' thing was hidden so you didn't have to go through the same thing when I did it to you. Look at you and me now. We are best friends. Forgive all of them. They've been there for you since the beginning." I said. She turned around to face me again and kissed me. I deepened it. She smiled in the kiss and pulled away. "Thank you Nate." She said and pecked my lips. I just nodded and smiled. I grabbed her hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. I smiled down at our hands then at her. We walked inside and sat on the couch. "So are you guys a thing again?" Jake asked. Amanda giggled and looked at me. "No not yet. We just talked about what happened." I said. "Mhm. Okay. What ever you say little bro." Kade said. Everyone laughed and Amanda and I blushed. "I'm going to call Corbyn." Amanda whispered. I nodded. She got up from the couch and walked into her room.