Chapter 10

(^^ dress Amanda is wearing for the date)

<Amanda Paul's POV>
We got home and I went straight to the shower. I washed my hair and body. I got out and dried myself. I walked out of my room. There was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I said. Then Tessa and Erika walked in. "Let's do this." Tessa said. The first thing we did was my hair. We decided to curl it. Once Tessa was done with that, Erika started doing my make up. "Guys. I'm really nervous." I said. "Girl. Relax. Just be yourself." Tessa said. I smiled. "Hey T. Can you get my dress for me, as Erika finishes my makeup?" I asked. "Yeah sure." She said. She walked in my closet and walked back out. "Little Jake you're going to look so good in this dress." She said. I giggled. "Okay. Done. Hurry and put on your dress and shoes. Nathan is going to be here any minute now." Erika said. I rushed and grabbed my dress and shoes from Tessa. I got into the bathroom and put them on. I opened my bathroom door. Tessa and Erika turned around and faced me. "What do you guys think?" I asked, unsure. "You look hot, AP." Erika said. "I agree with Rik." Tessa said. I blushed. "Okay let's downstairs." I said. We got downstairs and the guys were talking. I cleared my throat. They all turned their heads towards us. "Wow. Little sis. You look stunning." Logan said. "Dang girl. You look fire." Zach said. I giggled. "Legit have no comment." Brendan said. "Gosh. Nathan is one lucky guy, let me tell ya." Jonah said. Daniel and Jake agreed. "Stunning. Just stunning. Best friend you are going to slay." Corbyn said. I laughed. As we were all talking, there was a knock on the door. Everyone looked a me. I got up from the couch and walked over to the door. I opened the door. "Hi Nate." I said.

<Nathan Speiser's POV>
The door opened. I looked up. Wow. She looked absolutely stunning. "Hi Nate." Amanda said. "Hi. You look great." I said. She blushed.  "You look nice as well." She said. I blushed. "Um these are for you." I said giving her the bouquet. "Aw. Thank you. Come in." She said. I walked in and saw Logan, Brendan, the Why Don't We boys,Erika,and Tessa. I walked towards them. "Wow Nate you clean up nice." Erika said. "Dress to impress." I said. "Aww that's so cute." Tessa said. I blushed. "Hey Nathan." Logan said. "Hey." I said, kind of scared. "Have fun okay. Relax and just be yourself. And don't hurt her." He said. I relaxed and smiled. "Will do." I said. I looked over at Brendan. "You hurt her. I swear." He said. Logan pulled him back. "Relax. You are going to do fine." Logan said. Then Tessa and Erika walked to the kitchen. As they went into the kitchen, the Why Don't We boys walked up to me. "You are lucky to go on this date with her. Just relax." Jonah said. I thanked him and relaxed. "Pleas don't hurt her. She is such a great person and best friend." Corbyn said. "I promise I won't hurt her Corb." I said, reassuring him. He smiled at me. "I want my big sister to enjoy your date because she really likes you and I don't want her to get hurt." Zach said. "I'll let you on a little secret, Zach. I really like her and I promise you that I won't hurt her." I said to him. He looked at me and he's eyes twinkled. Daniel came up to me. "Hurt my twin and I'll hurt you. You got it?" He said. I nodded. Lastly Jack came up to me. "Bro relax. She's legit the girl version of you. So don't be nervous." He said. We all walked back to the living room. "You ready to go?" I asked Amanda. "Yeah. Let's go." She said. "Bye guys. I have but not to much fun." Erika said. We walked out the door and to my car. I opened the door for her. "Thank you kind sir." She said. "Your welcome my lady." I said and got into the drivers sear. We both laughed.

So the date begins... where do they good??