Chapter 41

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Justin and I decided to go to the Groove. We were in the car on our way to the Groove, when Justin asked me the most unexpected question. "Amanda, do you like Nathan again?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean, Justin?" I questioned. "I don't know. It was just a thought I was thinking." He said as he parked the car. We got out of the car and walked towards Starbucks. "I mean.. yeah I like him but as a friend." I said and walked into Starbucks. He nodded. I laughed and shook my head. "I missed you buddy. I really did." I said. He laughed and hugged me from behind as we were waiting in line. It was our turn to order. "How can I help you?" The cashier asked. "I'll have a hot chocolate. How about you lovebug?" Justin said, still hugging me from behind. "I'll have a hot chocolate and a birthday cake cake pop please." I said and looked over at Justin. "That would be $12.95." The cashier said. Justin handed the cashier a twenty dollar bill. "Aww Justin I could have payed." I said. "It's fine. It's my treat." He said. "You guys are a cute couple." The cashier said, handing Justin the change. "Oh we aren't a couple. We're just friends." Justin said. I smiled and nodded in agreement. "Oh sorry. You guys just look like it. But you would make a great couple." She said. "Thank you." Justin and I said and went to wait for our drinks and cake pop. A few minutes later, they called our names. We got our stuff and sat down. "How are you feeling?" Justin asked, taking a sip of his drink. "Hurt but not as bad as I did this morning." I replied, taking a bite of my cake pop. As I take a bite, Justin takes out his phone and takes a picture. I put my hand out so I can cover my face from the camera and I start laughing. "Stop Justin. I look so bad." I said. He passed me his phone so I can see the pictures. "Have you ever considered being a model?" He asked. I shook my head as I looked through the pictures. "The question is have you ever considered being a photographer?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled at me. "Send me those please." I said. He nodded and sent them. We were laughing and having a good time until I saw a change of emotion on Justin's face. "What happened? Justin, buddy what happened?" I said. "I um think we should go before you start to cry again." He said. We both stood up and walked out of Starbucks. "Amanda. Wait." I heard right before the door closed. I turned to see who it was. Corbyn. My eyes got teary. Justin had stopped and turned to see my face. "Oh lovebug." He said. I started to cry. "Come on let's get you home." He said. We walked to the car. I heard footsteps behind us. "Justin stop." I whispered. "Why?" He whispered back. "Because he's following us. Just go to the car and wait please." I replied in a soft voice. He nodded and walked to the car. "What do you want Corbyn?" I asked and turned around, wiping my tears. "I want to talk to you." He said. "Look I have Justin waiting." I said and pointed to the car. "Pumpkin. Come on please." He begged. I cringed when he called me pumpkin. "Why? What do you have to tell me, huh? That you're sorry you didn't tell me that he cheated on me. That you wanted to protect me from getting hurt. I know that Corbyn. You told me that this morning. So what is it? What is it you have to tell me?" I yelled and began to cry. He looked at me and stayed quiet. I scoffed and shook my head, wiping my tears. I started to walk away. "Amanda. I was scared, okay? I was scared that you would have reacted the same way when you found out Nathan cheated on you. I didn't want to see you broken. Heck, even the guys didn't want to see you broken like that again. We love you a lot Amanda. I was scared that if you found out, you would continue to cut and stay mute. It's just you've been through a lot the past year and six months that we didn't want it make it worse. Amanda you know he didn't mean to hurt you. He made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes and you out of all people should know that. You always say to forgive the mistakes that people make because we all deserve a second chance." He said, crying. "That still doesn't give you or the boys the right to keep that from me, Corbyn. You knew how difficult it was for me from the moment Nathan cheated on me, to when you guys and Justin left and to when my own mother, my best friend, died. I can't deal with this. I don't want to deal with this. You guys know I love you but I'm mad at the fact that I found out a year later." I said. He walked closer to me. "I'm sorry." He said. I just looked at him. "I should get going." I said. He nodded. I walked away heartbroken and leaving my own twin brother heartbroken. I got into the car and started to cry. Justin rubbed my back. I looked over at him and cried even harder. "Lovebug." Justin said, wiping my tears. I looked up at him. "Do you a want to take a road trip to get your mind off of all of this?" He asked. I nodded. "Just you and me?" I asked. "Of course, just you and me lovebug." He said. I cheered. "So the J and A adventures continue." I said and laughed. "So the J and A adventures continue." He said and drove to the apartment.

<Corbyn Besson's POV>
I sighed as I saw Amanda walk off to Justin's car. I walked back inside of Starbucks and sat down next to Daniel. I looked down at my phone and saw my lockscreen. It was a picture of me and Amanda in Disney. I sighed and locked my phone. I wish I could have told her. "Corbs, you okay?" Zach asked. I shook my head and wiped my tears. "How did it go out there with her?" Jack asked. I shrugged and started to cry even more. Daniel rubbed my back. "It's okay buddy. We just have to find a way to make her see that we are really sorry." Daniel said. I looked over at him and wiped my tears again. "Yeah. We can like write a song or something." Jonah said. We all agreed. We threw our drinks away and walked out of Starbucks. We drove home and started writing lyrics. I hope this plan works.