Chapter 11

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Once Nathan got into the car, he started the car. "So where are we going?" I asked. "We are going multiple places but they are all are surprises." He said. "Ugh." I said. "So tell something about you?" He said. "Um. Let me see. Oh I can sing and I got a record deal." I said. "What? No way. Can you sing for me please?" He said. I nodded. "What song do you want me to sing?" I asked. "Perfect by Ed Sheeran." He said. I smiled. Then started to sing.

Once I finished singing, we pulled up into a parking lot. I looked around and saw my favorite Italian restaurant. "Nathan?" I said. "Amanda?" He mimicked. "Do you know this is my favorite restaurant?" I asked. "As a matter of fact, yes I do." He said, getting out of the car. He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for me. I giggled. "Thank you." I said and got out of the car. "Of course." He said and closed the door. I walked in to the restaurant. "A table for two." Nathan said. "Right this way." The lady at the desk said. We followed her to a table in the back.

Once we finished with dinner we went back to the car and started to drive somewhere else. "Nate please tell me where we are going." I begged. "It's a surprise." He said. I crossed my arms and pouted. "That's cute but I'm still not telling you." He said. I laughed. We pulled up to a hotel. "Okay so close your eyes." He said. I closed my eyes. He got out and helped me out of the car. We started walking towards the doors. "Nate. What's going on?" I asked. "You'll have to wait and see." He said, leading me into another room. "Ready?" He said. I nodded. "Open your eyes." He said. I opened my eyes. I looked around. I put my hands on my mouth. "Nate. What's all of this?" I said and turned to him. He smiled. "Remember you told me that didn't go to prom because of the record deal." He said. I nodded. "So Jake and I decided to create a prom for you." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you." I said. "Anything for you beautiful." He said. "Awww." Someone said. I turned around and saw everyone. "Guys." I said. "Let's get this party started." Chad yelled. We all started dancing. I smiled. I have to remember to thank Jake.

After an hour of dancing, I went to sit down. "Hey." Kade said. "Oh hi Kade." I said. "So. How's your date going so far?" He asked. "It's really fun." I said. "How's He treating you?" He questioned. "Really good. He's super sweet." I said. He smiled and walked away. Okay that was weird. I shrugged it off. Then Perfect came on. I awwed because I sang this song to Nathan in the car. I got up and walked over to Nathan. "Wanna dance to our song?" Nathan asked. I giggled and nodded.

<Nathan Speiser's POV>
"So how's the date so far?" Logan asked. "It's really fun." I said. He smiled. "Are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?" He asked. "Yeah. I think I'm going to do it tonight." I said. "Please don't hurt her." He said. I nodded. He patted me on the back and walked away. Then Perfect started to play and I smiled. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Amanda. I smiled. "Wanna dance to our song?" I asked. She giggled and nodded. We walked over to the middle of the dance floor and started to slow dance. "Are you enjoying prom?" I asked. "Yeah. I am. Thank you." She said. "Of course. Anything to make you happy." I said. She blushed and hid her face. "Hey don't hid your face. You're cute when you blush." I said. She smiled. I looked at her and leaned in. She leaned in too. We kissed. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. "Wow." She said. I smiled. "I have to ask you a question." I said. She looked at me confused. "Will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man alive and be mine?" I asked. She smiled. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." She said. I hugged her. Yes. She's finally mine. Then she yawned. "You tired?" I asked. She nodded. "Alright let's take you home." I said. We walked to my car.

We got to her house. She got out of the car. "Goodnight Love." I said. "Goodnight Nate. I had fun and thank you." She said. "I had fun too." I said. She kissed me and walked to her front door. Once she got inside, I drove off with a smile on my face. Tonight was a great night.

What do you guys think??? Nathan and Amanda are together now??