Chapter 40

<Amanda Paul's POV>
I woke up the next morning to see Justin and Corbyn sleeping next to me. I crawled out of my bed so I wouldn't wake them up. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed. I look like a mess. My cheeks were puffy and my eyes were bloodshot. I walked back into my room to see that both Justin and Corbyn were awake. "Morning lovebug. How you feeling?" Justin asked. My eyes got tears and I started to cry. He came over to me and hugged me. "It's okay lovebug. Let it out. It's okay to cry." He said and rubbed my back. "Pumpkin." Corbyn said. I pulled away from Justin and looked at my twin brother. "I-I'm sorry about what happened with Jonah. I wanted to tell you but it wasn't my job to tell you." He said and walked towards me. I shook my head for him to stop moving. He stopped. "I-I trusted you with my entire life a-and you h-have the audacity to keep the fact that Jonah cheated on me away from me. W-why would you do that, Corbyn? Why would you betray me like that?" I said, hurt. "Amanda. I-I didn't want you to be hurt." He said. "It would have been better to tell me when you found out then to hide from me Corbyn, don't you think?" I said. He stayed quiet. "Exactly. But now instead of one person hurting me, five people hurt me because they promised me they would tell me everything that happens." I said, crying. "Pumpkin please. Let's talk about this." He said. "I think you should leave Corbyn." I said, looking at him in the eyes. He nodded. "Okay. Goodbye pumpkin. I love you and don't forget that." He said and walked out of my room. I started to cry harder than I already was. Justin pulled me into a hug. "Lovebug?" He said. "Hmm?" I hummed. "You know he didn't mean to hurt you. He was trying to protect you." He said. I pulled away and wiped my tears. "Was he trying to protect me or was he trying to protect Jonah?" I said, while picking out the clothes I was going to wear for today. "I think he was trying to protect you because he knew how much you loved Jonah." He said. "And I think he was trying to protect Jonah because he knew that there would be consequences to Jonah's actions." I said, walking into the bathroom to change. I brushed my teeth and walked out. "Come on Amanda. He's your twin for God's sake. He wouldn't want to hurt you. He told you before he walked out this morning. You know he loves you and wants to protect you. I know that it was hard to hear that all the boys knew about it but you can't be mad at the boys for trying to protect you. Corbyn and the boys didn't want to see you like when you and Nathan broke up. They didn't want to see you broken like that again." He said. I walked out off my room and he followed. "Now it's worse than when Nathan and I broke up. The people I trusted the most were keeping the fact that my boyfriend cheated on me, Justin. I understand that they didn't want me to be sad and hurt but keeping that from me makes me sad and hurt." I said. He sighed. "Let's not talk about this anymore. Let's go out so you can get your mind off it okay?" He asked. I nodded. We walked into the kitchen and saw everyone expect Why Don't We sitting at the table eating breakfast. "Morning everyone." Justin and I said. "Morning." Erika said. Everyone waved. Justin and I sat and ate breakfast. Once we were done, we threw our places away. "Um.. Justin and I are going out for a while so I can get my mind off of things. We'll be back before dinner." I said, grabbing my phone, wallet, and keys. I kissed Logan and Jake on the kiss and said bye to everyone. Justin and I walk out and I lock the door. As we were walking down the hall, I bumped into someone. "Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." I said, looking down in embarrassment. "It's fine. Same here." The person said. I looked at the person and it was Shawn Mendes. "Oh, hey Shawn." I said. "Hey." He said shyly. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I was actually looking for you." He said. "Really?" I questioned. "Yeah. I wanted to ask you something." He said. "Yeah. Of course. What is it?" I said. "I uh... um... wanted to know if you wanted to make a song with me?" He asked and looked down. I lifted his chin and looked in his eyes, locking mine with his. "I'd love to make a song with you. Just text me,okay?" I said. He smiled and nodded. "I'll see you later." He said and walked away. I smiled and looked at Justin. He had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes playfully and shoved him. We walked into the elevator. "What was that about?" Justin asked. "Shut up." I said. We laughed. A few moments later the elevator doors opened. "Let the J and A adventures begin." Justin said and linked his arm with mine.

<Corbyn Besson's POV>
I unlocked the door of my house and walked in. I closed the door and walked up the stairs and into my room. I heard a knock on the door. "Corbs?" Jonah said. "What?" I said. "How's she doing?" He asked. I sat up on my bed and shrugged. "She was hurt that the boys and I knew and didn't tell her." I said and put my face in my hands. Jonah sighs and the rest of the boys walk into the room. They all sat on the bed. "Guys. She hates me and I don't know what to do. She's hates me her own twin brother." I said. They all look at me. "Come on Corbs. Don't think like that. She doesn't hate you. She's just mad at you." Zach said. "Really because she's mad at all of you too." I said. They all sigh. "We've got to talk to her." Jack said. "I think we shouldn't if she's mad at us." Daniel said. "Yeah we shouldn't. We don't know how she's even doing after she found out." Jonah said. "Can we just drop the subject and do something to get our minds off of this?" I asked. Everyone nodded and got ready to go. I hope Amanda forgives me.