Chapter 23

<Zach Herron's POV>
After Nathan commented on my picture, I looked at Daniel and Jack. "What do we do?" I asked. "I think we should show Corbyn and Jonah, then Amanda." Jack said. Daniel nodded. I opened Instagram to the picture I posted with Amanda and went to the comments. "Corbyn. Jonah come here for a second." I yelled. They walked over to us, while Amanda walked over to Logan. "Did you guys see this?" I asked, showing them Nathan's comment. Jonah's eyes went wide. "Dude. He isn't getting Amanda back anytime anyways." Corbyn said. "Who isn't going to get me back?" Amanda asked. "Um Nathan." Daniel said. "Yeah I know he isn't. Why do you say that?" She said. I showed her the comment. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "That's a lie." She said. Jonah walked behind her and kissed her cheek. I saw Jack take a picture of them. "Send that to us." Amanda and Jonah said at the same time. Amanda looked up at him and they laughed. This time I took the picture. "Send us that one too little bro." Amanda said. I nodded. Amanda turned around and kissed Jonah. "Really, again. My poor eyes. I swear." I said, throwing my hands in the air. Amanda giggled and pulled away from Jonah. "You love us." She said and hugged me. "Sadly, I do." I said. Amanda rolled her eyes. "So I'm going to go visit Kade and hang out with him for a bit. I'll see you guys later." She said and walked into her room to change. "Alright. I guess we should go." I said. "Yeah. Let's go." Corbyn said. We said bye to Logan and went home.

<Amanda Paul's POV>
I changed my clothes and put on some perfume. I straightened my hair and put it in a mess ponytail. I put a little bit of makeup and looked in the mirror and smiled. I texted Kade that I would be at the Team 10 house in 10 minutes. I called an Uber and waited for them to get to Logan's apartment. I got a text saying the Uber got here and I ran to it. I gave the driver the address and he drove off.

*10 minutes later*

I paid the Uber driver and got out of the car. I walked to the door and knocked on it. The door opened and revealed my older brother Jake. "Hey gurl hey." He said. I laughed and hugged him. "What brings you here?" He asked. "I wanted to visit you guys. Why else am I here?" I said and giggled. He made an "o" shape with his mouth. "Hey Jake who was at the— OH MY GOD. Belle what are you doing here?" Anthony yelled and hugged me. I laughed and hugged back. "Visiting. I promised, remember?" I said. We pulled away and he nodded. Everyone in the house came to say hi to me and say that they missed me. I hugged everyone. I talked to them for a little bit. Then Tessa and Nathan walked into the living room. I moved in my sit. "Hey Amanda. I didn't know you were coming over." Tessa said. "Remember that I stopped being friends with you. So you didn't have to know that I was coming over." I said. Everyone ohh'ed. "I said I was sorry." She yelled. "That still doesn't give you the right to do what you did Tessa." I fired back. Nathan was standing there awkwardly. "And for you Nathan. You can't go commenting on the boys pictures saying that you miss me because I know for a fact you don't." I said. "As a matter of fact, that isn't a lie. Everyday I am locked up in my room and cry for hours. I hate the fact that I hurt you. I hate the fact that I was ever jealous of how great of a bond you had with the guys. I just wonder how I deserved someone as beautiful as you. I know I ruined it. I know you are happy with Jonah. I know that you are better off without me. I know that we might not go back to what we had. I just wish I never cheated. I wish I could have talked to you about it. I never meant to hurt you." Nathan said. "But you hurt me anyways Nathan." I said. He looked at me with sad eyes. "I know and I'm sorry. I know that sorry isn't good enough but I don't want you to hate me." He said. At the moment, I walked up to him and hugged him. "I forgive you." I said softly. We pulled away and he smiled. "Friends?" He asked. "Friends." I said. Everyone cheered. "So you and Jonah, huh?" He asked. Everyone walked away. "Yeah." I said. "How is everyone here?" I asked. "We all miss you, thats for sure. It hasn't been the same." He said. "I miss it here too. I'll come visit more. Now that me and Jake might record more songs together, I'll come over for dinner or lunch or something." I said.

*A few hours later*
Nathan and I have talked for a while. It was like old times . I missed talking to him. I looked at the time. "Well I better get going." I said, getting up from the couch. Nathan stood up too. "I'll take you home." He said. "You don't have to, Nate." I said. "I want to." He said. I said bye to everyone and walked to Nathan's car. We got in and he drove to Logan's apartment. He put his car in park. "Today was fun. I missed talking to you." I said. "Me too." He said. I got out of his car. "Thank you fo the ride." I said. "Anytime." He said. I waved and walked inside. I got to the apartment and walked in. "Where have you been?" Logan asked. "At Jake's. I went to visit them." I said. "Oh okay. But next time text me okay?" He said. I nodded and walked into my room. I changed into my pjs and put my phone to charge. I closed my eyes and went to bed.