Chapter 16

*A week later*

<Amanda Paul's POV>

I woke up early and walked into the kitchen. "Good morning." Jonah said. "Morning." I said and smiled softly. I walked over and sat on the island. "What are you making?" I asked. "Pancakes." He said and turned towards me. I smiled. "How are you feeling about you know?" He asked. I looked down. "I'm feeling a little bit better. You guys have helped a lot. So thank you." I said. Jonah tilted my head up, so I can face him. He looked at my eyes then my lips. "You are so beautiful." He said softly. I smiled. He then connected our lips. I kissed back. I had butterflies in my stomach. We pulled away.  "Um...I uh.. I'm sorry." He said and looked down . "Hey. It's fine. Jonah look at me. It's fine really." I said. He looked at me. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him again. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. "I'm going to wake up the rest of the boys." I said and walked out of the kitchen.

<Jonah Marais's POV>
Once Amanda walked out of the kitchen, I sighed. "Why did you do that?" I said to myself. I then finished making breakfast. I put all the pancakes on a plate and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. Once I got into the living room, everyone looked at me. "Is breakfast ready?" Zach asked. "Yeah it is. You can go and start eating." I said. Everyone started running to the kitchen. I followed behind. "What are we doing today?" Amanda asked. "You have to go to the studio today." Logan said. Amanda pouted. Aw she looks so cute. Wait what? Then, I silently chuckled. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Well I'm going to get ready." She said. She walked out of the kitchen. "What was that about Jonah?" Corbyn asked. "What was what about?" I asked. "The way you guys were looking at each other." Corbyn said. "We might have kissed this morning." I said. "Bro you didn't." Zach said, butting in. The boys now looking at me. "Wait you kissed my little sister?" Logan asked. I nodded. "Jonah. She just got out of a relationship. You can't do that." Jack said. "But.. it was in the moment kind of thing. I didn't mean for it to happen." I said. Then,I heard a sniffle. "Logan. Let's go. I'm going to be late." Amanda said, walking into the kitchen. "Okay. Let me change and then we can go." Logan said and walked to the guest room. "We are going to leave you to talk." Daniel said and they walked out.

<Amanda Paul's POV>
"So the kiss we had this morning.  It wasn't meant to happen?" I asked, trying to stay strong. "Amanda." Jonah said. "No. Jonah. Just tell me was it or was it not meant to happen." I said. He stayed quiet. I looked at him. I shook my head and scoffed. "And to think that we could be something more but I guess not. I can't believe I've been broken hearted twice." I said and walked out of the kitchen. "Amanda wait." He said. I turned around an he kissed me passionately. Then we pulled away. "Jonah. Why?" I questioned. "I really like you Amanda and I know you just got out of a relationship and all. But I wanted you to know that and you might not feel the same but I thought you should know." He said. "Jonah. I like you too but I can't do this right now." I said. "Hey its okay. I'll wait for you, princess. I'll wait forever if I have to." He said. I smiled. "Bye Jonah." I said. "Bye princess." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

<Kade Speiser's POV>
I knocked on Nathan's door. 'What Kade?" He said. "Please let me in. We need to talk." I said. The door opened and Nathan when back to his bed. "Nate. Buddy. Are you okay?" I asked. "No. I miss her Kade." He said. "Dude, it's been a week since the break up. Why do you miss her, if you cheated on her?" I asked. "Because I didn't know that Corbyn is Amanda's twin brother. I didn't mean to cheat on her. I was jealous of Corbyn." He said. "You should talk to her." I suggested. "Kade. Don't you understand that she doesn't want to talk to me." He said. I nodded. "I have to give her space. That's going to be hard but I can manage." He said. I nodded. "Get ready we are going to the studio with Jake to shoot today." I said. I walked out of his room. "How is he holding up?" Nick asked. "He's heart broken. He misses her." I said. "What is he going to do?" Nick asked. "He's going to do absolutely nothing." I said. "Why isn't he going to do anything?" Nick asked. "For one, they broke up and two Amanda needs her space." Jake said. I nodded and we walked out of the house.

Hey guys. Sorry I have updated in a while. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.